2.5

Abeeda had been contemplated how to approach him. Danish had just come out of the washroom and was getting ready for bed when he saw her sitting on the bed nervously.

"Kya hua? Tabiyat thik hai aapki?"

Abeeda took a deep breath and lowered her lashes with shyness.

"Jee-wo mai... taiyar hu."

Danish felt like his heart would come out of his chest. He rubbed his palms on his pyjamas.

"Umm-ok-so-umm-ok yeah!"

He stuttered. How should he proceed? Just like that? Pounce upon her? Or is there a process? God he felt like he would die of embarrassment. So he took a deep breath and let it go with the flow.

He sat beside her and cupped her face slowly caressing her cheeks. Abeeda felt like all her blood had suddenly rushed to her cheeks. They felt so warm.

Danish leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. She relaxed a bit and he smiled. He kissed her eyes and she leaned more into him. His hands went around her waist as he kissed her cheeks one by one making them go more red.

Her breath hitched and she clutched his tshirt when he pecked her lips. It was such a soft peck but it left both of their hearts beating wildly.

He started placing soft pecks on her lips. When she started responding to his pecks he pulled her in leaving no gap between their bodies and kissed her passionately.

She moaned and clutched his hair making him groan and bite her lip. Soon the two were a hot mess.

He carefully laid her back on the middle of the bed and hovered over her. He clutched her hand in his and looked into her eyes.

He started peppering kisses down her jaw and neck. She clutched his tshirt and closed her eyes.

He pulled his tshirt off his body and pulled her kurti off hers. His naked chest crushed with her bra clad ones.

He traced one finger down her collarbones towards her cleavage teasing it and then down her stomach to her navel. She shivered and arched her back sighing in pleasure.

He unclasped her bra and she looked at him wide eyed. He stopped and looked into her eyes.

"Want me to stop?"

She looked at him for a second and shook her head pulling him down for a kiss. Peppering soft kisses on her face he removed her bra from her chest and slowly moved his kisses down her neck and collarbones. He moved further down to her cleavage and finally took her nipple in his mouth teasing and biting making her moan.

She clutched his hair as he moved down to her stomach. He stopped in front of her lower body and hooked his fingers in her salwar. She looked at him and he looked into her eyes while pulling it down slowly. She let her head fall back and looked at the ceiling letting him do it.

She bit her lip when she felt the cloth slip out of her body. He prodded her legs apart and kissed her thighs making her eyes close and a shameless moan escape her lips. He left bite marks on her inner thighs.

She gasped when he pulled her panties down without any warning and closed her legs. He came back up and pecked her lips.

"Relax!"

He whispered and kissed her softly. He felt her relaxing in the kiss and softly put his hand on her most intimate part. He fingers worked on her separating her folds and she bit his lip when he pushed his finger in.

After making her cum on his fingers he got up and undressed himself. She bit her lip looking away from 'him'. Her chest heaving due to the aftermath of what he did to her.

He got between her legs making her look at him and lined himself at her entrance.

"May I?"

He asked rubbing his erection on her wet folds. She bit back a moan and nodded. He leaned in and joined his forehead with hers while slowly pushing himself in her.

She hissed and pushed his chest when it felt too much and he stopped midway.

"Want me to pull out?"

She shook her head and pulled him back down.

"Just give me some time."

She whispered and he kissed her head and face. Some time later she felt adjusted to it and asked him to move.

"You can move. But be slow."

He nodded and whispered back.

"I'll be gentle."

He pushed inside further and she pushed his chest again. He stopped again giving her time to adjust him fully. When she finally accustomed to his size she asked him to move which he did slowly.

At first it felt too much for her but slowly she got comfortable and the pleasure started building up in her belly. Her legs went around his waist as he pounded into her.

Her stomach coiled and she came hard followed by his groans as he too slumped on her releasing his seed inside her.

He pulled her in his arms and rubbed her nape making her look down in shyness. She couldn't believe what happened.

"Are you okay? Are you in any pain?"

He asked and she shook her head hiding it in his chest making him smile a little.

Danish didn't touch her outside of bed. It was their nighttime routine from the past four months. Abeeda had work from home on alternate days and they made love on those days.

Abeeda right now was in the doctor's cabin waiting for her reports. She had missed her period this month and when she took a test it came out to be positive. So she was at the doctor's to get it confirmed.

The cabin door opened and the doctor entered in with her reports alerting Abeeda's senses.

"Congratulations! You are 4 weeks pregnant."
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️