Epilogue

“Aap toh phir bhi jaanti nhi thi ki Aryan aapka husband nhi hai. Mujhe toh sach jaante huye bhi isse pyaar ho gaya.”

He spoke making Ananya smile.

“Mai aap dono ke liye bhut khush hu. Ab chalti hu. Aryan bahar mera intezaar kr rhe hai.”

Adhyant didn't pay attention to when she left because his sole attention was on the woman in front of him. She looked at him with tear filled eyes.

As soon as the door was shut behind her, Adhika set into motion and launched at him. She hit his chest and sobbed.

“Aapko bhut mazza aata hai mujhe tang krne mai? Kya khushi milti hai aapko mujhe aise satake? I hate you! Bhut bure hai aap.”

Adhyant was confused. Should she not be happy that he loved her back? Did she not love him? Did he get it all wrong?

“Aapko lagta hai ki aap ye sab krne ke baad do teen pyaar bhari baatein kr denge aur mai pighal jaaungi. Kya samjha hai aapne mujhe? Jab mann kre pyaar kro, phir kab mann kre avoid kro, phir mann kre toh pyaar kro, phir achanak se apni asli biwi ko ghar aane ka offer do aur phir mann kre toh pyaar kro. Kaunsa khel chal raha hai yaha.

Adhyant understood what she meant now.

He held her hands and pulled her in his arms. He wiped her tears softly and looked into her eyes with utmost sincerity and love.

“Sabse pehle kiss kia tha wo mera self control tuta tha. Phir avoid kia kyunki nhi tutna chahiye tha. Mujhe lag raha tha ki tum apne husband ko abhi bhi dhund rhi ho. I didn't want to make you a cheater. Dobara pyaar isliye kia kyunki pyaar tha. About Ananya. Unhe sach batana zaruri tha. Meri khud ki aur hum sab ki mental peace ke liye. Raha unhe ghar aane ka offer dena. Wo maine responsibility samajh kr kra. Agar wo sach mai aa jaati toh mai koi tareeka dhundta unhe convince krne ka ki wo Aryan ke saath reh skti hai. Aur ab bhi pyaar isliye kr rha hu kyunki pyaar hai. Bhut pyaar hai Adhika. I love you. I really really do. And I am sorry for everything. For all the pain and suffering you went through meri wajah se.”

Adhika sniffed and looked at him with a glare. It softened in a few seconds and she leaned in resting her head on his chest. He sighed in bliss and held her close.

“Please say something.”

She heard his whisper and looked at him.

“Hmm. I love you too.”

She said as if obliging him and he chuckled.

“Thank you. Thank you so much. I love you! And now that we are correcting our mistakes, I'd like to do something which I should have done long back. Sahi tareeke se.”

Adhika frowned but before she could ask what he meant, he leaned in and took her in a slow, passionate kiss.

She moaned when he plunged his tongue in her mouth, kissing her dirty. Her fingers threaded in his hair and tugged at them.

He pulled back for a brief minute to pepper kisses down her neck and she whispered.

“Iss baar toh ignore krna shuru nhi krenge na?”

“Marry me!”

He whispered as an answer. She froze and he stopped. Fearing that she might deny. But when he saw her eyes shine with tears and a wide smile on her face, he felt relief.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Jitni baar puchhenge utni baar yes!”

She giggled when he nuzzled his nose in her neck and laughed in happiness twirling her around.

Two days later, Adhika and Adhyant got married religiously in a temple and got their marriage registered the same day.

Aryan had married Ananya religiously too, making her glow even more. The pregnancy glow made her so much more beautiful. She was beaming.

The two couples had sorted the issue between them. Aryan had manned up and talked to Adhaynt and apologized for lieing to all of them. Adhyant forgave him saying that in the end all of them were happy.

When Aryan told him that he was going to be a father, Adhyant invited them for dinner at their place. He wanted to introduce Adhika to him officially as his wife.

Gosh! It felt surreal to call her his wife. She was his. She was destined to be his all along. Why did he not realise it sooner.

The heavy task was convincing their families about the whole situation.

So both the couples had decided to call all four of their parents at one place and talk it out. It wasn't very smooth. Their were curses and abuses involved.

Lots of death threats and blackmailing too. But Aryan and Adhyant were resolute.

Plus, the families couldn't do anything since Ananya was 5 months pregnant. After hours of argument and discussion, the families finally made peace.

It was now that they felt truly guilt free. All the people who should have known about the truth knew it. They didn't care about anyone else.

When Ananya delivered her first child, Adhika fainted in the hospital and announced her pregnancy, which resulted in double celebration.

Adhyant couldn't stop smiling on becoming an uncle and getting the news of becoming a father on the same day.

In the end, everything was back to routine. Lives were sorted. The world was fine.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️

Tera Hone Laga Hoon💖💗💘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें