9.2

Ok! So far so good. They have had their roll call done. What next?

“I'll be your convenor guys! Agar koi bhi complaint ho ya concern ho regarding any subject, teacher or anything at all. You can approach me directly. Kisi se bhi puchh lena Shipra mam ka office kaha hai and they'll tell you.”

She fake laughed and Anya cringed. She looked towards the boy and he too was sitting with a bored face. She held back a giggle.

Just then the door was opened again and the same woman entered again. No wait! It was her twin. Yeah! Obviously! This is not a horror movie Anya!

“Late as always!”

Ms. Shipra commented. The other woman gave her a sibling glare and then addressed everyone present.

“So sorry guys! I got stuck in some work. Hi! I am Shalini. I'll be your co-convener. Agar Shipra mam available na ho kabhi and you have sone urgent work toh you can approach me. Shipra mam aapne inhe allocate kr dia inke partners ke saath?”

Shipra shook her head and Shalini turned to them again.

“Ok! So your seniors are aware ki yaha kaise chalta hai system. I'll explain to all the juniors and new joinies. We are going to partner you guys up with one of these senior kids. Since tum logo ka syllabus ek pace pr chalega. Fresh for you and a revision for your seniors. Iska purpose ye rahega ki when you are done with your classes here, we'll be giving you guys a half an hour session with your senior for doubt solving. Isse aapka doubt clear ho jaayega aur unki revision pakki ho jaayegi. Everyone with me till here?”

When everyone nodded, Shalini continued.

“I'll be alloting you guys in alphabetical order. I request all the new joinies to please form a queue here in front of the class. And all the seniors to spread themselves taking one bench each jisse aapka partner aapke saath baith ske.”

She gave the kids 5 minutes to settle themselves. Anya followed the other kids and stood in front of the class. She saw the boy she met earlier move towards a seat on the middle row. Their eyes met and they passed a smile to each other.

The co-convener started reading out the names. Wow! Anya didn't realise there were students with the name A before her also.

Her name came at the fourth place.

“Anya Garg and Abhijeet Bansal.”

Anya moved her eyes across the room to see who her partner was.

The boy she had met raised his hand and her eyes sparkled. He was her partner! She moved towards him too quickly and sat beside him with a wide grin.

“Hi!”

She whisper chirped and he smiled.

“Hey!”

He whispered back. Why did his voice sound so husky in a whisper?

“Anya!”

She forwarded her hand and he took it in a firm handshake.

“Abhijeet.”

Why was the grin not leaving her face?

“Still nervous?”

He asked in a teasing tone and she flushed with embarrassment.

“Umm-nhi! Wo bas kisi bhi nayi jagah jaau toh hoti hai. But ab I am fine.”

She blabbered quickly and he chuckled. She was cute.

She forwarded her phone making him look at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Your number!”

“Right!”

He typed his number on her phone and saw her save it as Abhijeet.

“Yaad rahega tumhe kaunsa Abhijeet?”

“Ek hi Abhijeet ko jaanti hu mai. This is mine.”

She mumbled while dialling his number and indicating towards his phone when it rang with her number.

He saved it more formally making Anya look at him with a cute angry pout.

‘What do you mean by Anya (GR Institute). Kitni Anya ko jaanta hai pata nhi.’

She thought and was about to ask him to change it. Before she could speak any further, the convenor spoke that their classes would start in 2 minutes.

Anya attended her classes with utmost attention. She liked the way of teaching of all the teachers.

It was finally time for the junior senior doubt session.

“So Ms. Junior. Kya doubt hai aapko?”

Abhijeet asked in a teasing manner and she teased him back by making a pretend thinking face.

“What year are you in?”

He raised his eyebrow.

“That's the first doubt you have?”

He looked at her amused when she nodded seriously.

“I'm in my 3rd year.”

She frowned in confusion.

“But you are my senior. Aisa kaise ho skta hai? Mai 4th year mai hu toh you should be in 5th na?”

He chuckled at her expressions and answered.

“Mine is a 3 year course. Mera Post Graduate programme hai.”

She made an ‘o’ face in understanding.

“So what is your age?”

“Bhut serious doubts hai tumhe, nhi?”

“Haan. Batao na!”

“I just turned 24.”

She hummed and he said.

“You're 22 right?”

“I'll turn 22 this year.”

He nodded and asked.

“So ab tak sabse best subject kaunsa laga?”

“CPC!”

She replied instantly.

“Why?”

“Because I like civil law. And CPC is good. Maine top kia tha usme.”

She beamed and he chuckled.

“And yours?”

“Criminal law.”

“That's such a stereotypical answer.”

He frowned and asked what she meant.

“I mean I have heard most of the boys in my class say that they like criminal law. Yahi kyu pasand hai aap sabko?”

“Well, because civil law is too boring. Its too monotonous. No offence but saare matters ek jaise hi toh hote hai. Kuch naya nhi hota. Wahi do chaar provisions yaad krlo and you are done for life. Kyunki usse aage kuch aayega hi nhi. Whereas criminal law mai aapko harr din kuch naya dikhega. Every matter is different. Plus mai monotonous life nhi jee skta. Life thoda mirch masala bhi toh chahiye. Warna law kyu krte.”

He laughed at his own joke but Anya was lost in her own thoughts.

“Toh agar aapki life mai kuch cheez monotonous ho jaayegi toh you'll leave it.”

“I'd prefer to do that. Yes.”

She didn't know why but this statement of his got stuck in her mind.

“Are you in a relationship?”
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️