3.5

His eyes met hers again and they shared an intense and prolonged eye contact. 

His fingers lightly moved along her arms up to her neck. He cupped her neck and smiled feeling her pulse under his hand. His palm upwards and cupped her cheeks.

He took a step closer and slowly leaned in still holding the eye contact as if testing her boundaries. Giving her time to back out. Giving her an opportunity to stop what was happening or rather what was about to happen.

But she did not. Instead she leaned in towards him and slowly covered the distance between their lips. He smiled in the kiss and pulled her in making their bodies flush against each other.

He bit her lip and slowly ran his tongue along the seam of it. A soft, low hum escaped her lips and he deepened the kiss plunging his tongue in her mouth.

She moaned as their tongues fought for dominance. He grunted when she tugged at his hair.

They broke the kiss and she gave him a suggestive, mischievous smile. Holding his hand she started pulling him.

"Which room is yours?"

"Anamika?"

He looked at her with wide eyes. What did she mean by that?

"That one?"

She asked pointing towards a room to which he shook his head and pointed to his. Smirking lightly she pulled him to his room.

As soon as they entered in she pinned him to the door and started kissing his neck catching him off-guard. He held her waist and bit his lip to control his moan. He held her hand when she started opening his shirt buttons.

He looked into her eyes. Both of them breathing heavily.

"Kya kar rhi ho?"

He asked in a hoarse, husky voice. He didn't want to assume something she wasn't expecting.

Her eyes twinkled with mischief and desire.

"There is no us here except us. Don't you think we should take advantage of this. Roz roz ye mauka nhi milta."

She whispered opening his shirt buttons while running her fingertips along his chest. He sucked in a harsh breath and licked his lips looking into her eyes.

"You really think you're ready for this?"

"I wouldn't be here, undressing you and asking for this if I wasn't sure Prakash. So yes! I am sure. I want you."

He still didn't lose control. Not yet. He needed to be 100% sure of her comfort.

"I don't carry condoms with me."

She bit her lip contemplating for a moment and then smiled.

"I'll take an I-Pill."

That's it. The confirmation he needed. Pulling her closer by holding her nape he smashed his lips on hers and move forward making her move back.

Her legs hit the bed and they fell on it with her under him. He pulled her on the center of the bed and hovered over her.

"Before we proceed any further. I want you to promise me that if you feel uncomfortable or you feel like you're not ready at any point and I mean at any damn point, you'll stop me and I stop."

She nodded and he shook his head.

"Promise me!"

"Pr-promise."

She panted and he pushed his shirt off his shoulders throwing it across the room and kissed her. He pulled her top over her body and it was met with the same fate.

Just as he started peppering kisses down her neck and reached her collarbones she flipped their positions and sat on his stomach.

She kept her hands on his chest and smirked at him. He returned her smirk and laid his head back. She could do whatever she wanted to. He was hers to play with.

She pecked his lips softly. One. Twice and then started kissing his jaw, neck, throat and finally came down to his chest.

She looked at his closed eyes and smiled mischeviously before biting his nipple lightly making him look at her with shock and surprise.

"Don't you think I should be the one doing that?"

He breathed out and she bit her lip.

"I don't think that's what's happening."

She bit another nipple and he flipped their positions back. He cupped her clothed breast and gave it a firm squeeze making her moan. Her back arched and he unclasped her bra throwing it somewhere in the room.

"That's what's going to happen now."

He said before taking her nipple in his mouth, biting, sucking, nipping and teasing her mercilessly until she was writhing in pleasure under him.

"Prakash please!"

She finally whined and he unbuttoned her jeans having mercy on her. He pulled the jeans off her body and thanked heavens for introducing this baggy jeans trend else he would have spent eternity just getting it off her.

He came back up to kiss her while slowly parting her panties to a side. He pushed his finger inside and her lips parted in pleasure.

Anamika wasn't a saint. She had pleasured herself. But his fingers sure were thicker and longer than hers.

Prakash increased the number and pushed two fingers inside. He curled them inside her and she moaned loudly. He repeated them process quite a times and she finally came hard on his fingers.

When he was sure she was wet enough for the real deal he peeled her panties off her body making her look at him while biting her lips in anticipation.

He got rid of his jeans and boxers and rubbed the tip of his erection against her. Lubricating it with her juices. Her lips parted open in pleasure.

He entered just an inch and then came back out. Then he went two inches in and again pulled out. He repeated it a few times increasing an inch everytime.

On the third time she whined.

"Prakash! Just do it already!"

He smirked and pushed in completely making her eyes roll back and mouth part in pleasure. She wasn't in pain but she felt completely stuffed.

When the slight discomfort also slowly faded away she asked him to moved and boy did he show her stars!
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️