1.6

"The man in the pictures is my son. Who you claim to be your fiance."

Shravya was shocked. This was not possible. What was this man saying?

"Sir this is not possible. He cannot be your son. He is just the owner of a-"

"Owner of The Local cafe. I know. He is my son. Shreyan Aggarwal."

Shravya did not know what to say anymore. How was this possible?

"You know what now the only person who can clear everything is Shreyan. I am calling him here right now."

Mr. Aggarwal said and pick up his phone to dial his son. Nishant Ahuja look that his boss wide eyed. No! He can't let that happen. His plan will fail.

"Sir Shreyan ko pareshan karne ki kya jarurat hai sab kuch aapke samne toh hai sir-"

He tried but in vain. The call was already connected.

"Haan papa?"

Shravya was shocked. There was no mistaking that voice. It was Shreyan. But why did he never tell her he was her CEO's son. He even lied that his father ran a small business.

"Come to my office. Abhi."

"Hua kya papa? All okay?"

"Just come here. You'll know everything."

Shreyan reached his father's office in record time. The matter sounded urgent. His father had never called him in his office.

He barged into his cabin without knocking and saw his father sitting on his chair. Shravya's pervert boss standing beside him.

His blood boiled seeing the vile man. His gaze then fell on the third and the very silent person in the room. His Shravya.

"What is happening papa?"

Shravya didn't look up. She was angry. She was upset. She was hurt that he didn't tell her the truth about himself. She poured her heart out to him and he hid such a big thing from her.

"Do you know this girl?"

His father asked and Shreyan nodded without any delay.

"Haan. She is my girlfriend. The woman I love. The one I told you and mumma about."

Shravya would have melted here if not for the hurt.

"Love? You don't know this woman. She is trapping you for money. She wants your shares in the company."

Shreyan felt anger rush his veins. He knew they weren't his father's words but that bastard's.

"And how do you know that? This bastard told you right? Aur isse kaha se pata chala?"

His father now turned to Ahuja who looked like deer caught in headlights. That's why he didn't want Shreyan here. He knew his reality.

"Let me tell you. He has been after Shravya since she joined work here. When she denied his approaches. He tried harassinng her and threating her by your name."

Shreyan then went on and told his father the whole story. By the end his father was too angry.

"Is this true? Did he try to harass you?"

He asked Shravya. She closed her eyes still not looking up and nodded.

"Yes sir. Multiple times."

"Then why didn't you report?"

"Because I had no proof. And I knew you would believe anything he said if I didn't have any proof  because of his saint reputation."

"I am really sorry you had to go through this. We assure you that he will be punished and you'll be given a public apology."

"I don't need a public apology sir. But just bring out a system jaha koi bhi employee, female or male, bina kisi hesitation ke koi bhi aisi complaint authorities tak pahucha ske aur usse suna jaaye."

He nodded and Shravya left the room. Shreyan knew she was upset about something. She did not look at him the whole time. Did he do something?

After sorting out the matter with Ahuja, Shreyan ran to the employee area and searched for Shravya.

He asked some of the employees but no one knew anything.

"She went home sir. Ek ghanta ho gaya usse nikle hue. She looked really sad and hurt."

One of the employees said and Shreyan thanked her rushing out. He cursed himself for God knows what he had done to upset her.

He reached her home and rang the doorbell. Shravya had changed into a simple tank top and cotton shorts. She opened the door but shut it again seeing him standing there.

Shreyan was shocked. What just happened? She shut the door on his face? What had he done to hurt her this much?

"Shravya? I am sorry. I don't what I did but I am sorry. Atleast talk to me yaar."

He called and she was angered more.

"You don't know what you did? Why did you never tell me you are the CEO's son."

Shreyan understood what the issue was.

"I am sorry. Please open the door. Andar mat aane dena chahe lekin atleast let me see you when I clear everything."

He pleaded and she opened the door still maintaining her stance. She stood on the door blocking his way and he looked at her angry form gulping.

"Sach mai andar nhi aane dogi?"

She rolled her eyes and moved to a side. He smiled and entered in. She locked the door and turned to him.

"Now answer me. Why did you never tell me about it."

"I didn't think it would be such a big deal-"

"So if you think something is not a deal tum wo mujhe bataoge hi nhi?"

He got mum and cursed himself in his mind.

"Aisa nhi hai. I-I meant-shit sorry yaar. I didn't know it'll create problems aise."

"It is going to create problems. Because if I knew pehle that you're the CEO's son mai kabhi tumhare saath involve hi nhi hoti."

She said making him look at her wide eyed.

"But I'm glad jaldi hi pata chal gaya. I don't think it would work Shreyan. I think we should break up."

She said and Shreyan froze. The heck he would break up with her after loving her silently for two years.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️