Epilogue

"Agar ye nonsense isliye tumhare muh se nikli hai because you think that me being the CEO's son people are going to judge you in your work toh ye baat apne dimag se nikal do ki mai iss reason se tumse break up kr lunga ya tumhe krne dunga."

"This is not nonsense. And I am serious-"

She was cut off by his lips. He kissed her softly numbing her mind. Before she could even close her eyes he pulled back.

"Did the thought leave your mind?"

She opened her mouth to say something but he again cupped her face and kissed her. A little more passionately this time.

When he pulled back she was in a trance.

"Did it leave yet?"

"Shreyan I-"

He kissed her again. He deepened the kiss making her moan. He bit her lip making her clutch his hair. He groaned and pulled back looking at her in desire.

"Got your senses yet?"

"Why are you not listening -"

"You want me to fuck that thought out of you?"

She gasped and he smirked.

"I thought of you to be an innocent girl Shravya. But you have a dirty-dirty mind."

He whispered close to her ears and she felt shivers down her spine.

"I know you're imagining it all right now."

"N-nhi! Bilkul nhi."

She countered in a meek voice. His proximity made it very very difficult for her.

"Liar! I know what you're thinking. Me. You. The bed. Us in different positions. Lekin one thing common between all of those. Me inside you-"

Shravya gasped and pushed his chest making him look at her. She looked at him wide eyed, put her palm on his mouth to stop his dirty talks and whispered.

"Shreyan please!"

She felt his lips curl into a smile. He held her wrist and placed two soft kisses. One on her palm and the other on the inside of her wrist as he pulled her in and took her in his tight embrace.

He pulled back after some time and looked at her very seriously.

"I know what I am going to ask might seem too early and rushed to you lekin I'll ask tab bhi."

He said making her look at him confused. He smiled softly as he cupped her cheeks and asked.

"Will you marry me Shravya?"

She was surprised. Definitely didn't expect this.

Overcoming her shock she asked.

"Shreyan? You're serious about this. Isn't it too early?"

He smiled. He knew she would ask this.

"I knew you'd think that. But honestly I am ready to marry you. We've known each other for two years now Shravya. You know a lot about me and I know a lot about you. Ab kuch toh shaadi ke liye baaki chhodenge na? And it's not like your parents aren't searching someone for you right?"

She knew he was right. Biting her lip she contemplated for a minute and then gave him a broad smile.

"Well! I'll marry you then."

She smiled and he grinned wide cupping her face and kissing her softly.

"Thank you."

He whispered and held her in his protective embrace. She closed her eyes enjoying his warmth when she suddenly remembered something.

"Tumhare aane se pehle I was going to take a bath."

She said pulling out of his arms and running to her room. She entered the bathroom and switched off the gyser. She filled the bathtub and put some aromatic and healing salts in it.

"You're going to take a bath now? Toh mai kya krunga itni der?"

"Tum wo krna jisme tum best ho. Make something for me to eat."

She grinned as she took out her towel and fresh pair of clothes. She was tying her hair in a rubber band not wanting to wet them as she washed them that morning only.

"Lekin mujhe bhi wo special bath lena hai. It looked relaxing."

He said and she looked at him from the mirror.

"I'll prepare one for you as soon as I get free. Phir jab tak mai khaaungi tum naha lena."

He then smirked mischievously and asked.

"Aur agar mujhe tumhare saath jaana ho toh?"

Shravya's movements stopped and she looked at him wide eyed and speechless.

He chuckled at her expressions and kissed her forehead.

"Mazak kr rha hu."

He said and started moving back. He was near the door when she called his name.

"Shreyan!"

He turned and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She didn't say anything and just looked him in the eye.

"Nothing."

She whispered and went to the bathroom with her stuff. He shook his head and moved out of the room. He was just two steps from her room when it clicked. Was it an unspoken invitation?

He went back in and checked the door of the bathroom. He smiled when he found it open. Quietly stripping his clothes off he settled in front of her.

She opened her eyes and looked at him with intense eyes. Holding her feet in his hands he pulled her to himself making her gasp.

His semi erection was directly against her core. She was thankful for the little piece of cloth covering her.

"You're a very very naughty girl."

He whispered biting her earlobe before peppering kisses down her neck. His hands lost control and roamed all over her back. She pulled back holding his hand as he cupped her bare breast.

"I'm sorry."

He whispered kissing her shoulder and hugging to his body. After their hot and steamy makeout in the bathtub the two got ready and prepared their food together teasing and enjoying each other's company.

Shravya knew that people might think she was being very quick to take the decision to get married but if everyday with him was going to be like this the  she didn't mind getting married to him even right now.

He made her feel like she could be anything she wanted. And she loved him for that. She didn't have to fake anything in front of him. He loved her as she was.

**************************************
The story is over. I hope you liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️