4.7

It was a Sunday and Pihu was home. So was Rudransh, but he was as usual busy in his work.

"Rudra! Ek din toh kaam chhod do yaar. Ye nhi ki itni beautiful, cute ladki saamne hai, uske saath thoda time spend krle."

She said dramatically. He mentally chuckled but maintained the poker face and jibed.

"Kya faayda? Karne toh tum kuch deti nhi. Ek kiss se aage toh badhe nhi. Kya karenge saath mai?"

She gasped and looked at him wide eyed.

"Kya matlab? Tum mere saath sirf tabhi time spend kroge jab-jab-jab kuch hoga?"

He nodded nonchalantly and she gasped even louder. She made a sour face pretending to be hurt although she knew he was joking.

"Fine! Busy raho apne kaam mai. Raat mai bhi mere paas aane ki zarurat nhi hai."

She stormed out of the study and he chuckled. She rolled her eyes at his audacity but then chuckled and shook her head.

She got busy with other work. She was going to the kitchen some time later when she saw a girl wearing extremely short dress enter Rudransh's study. Pihu frowned recognising her as Kashika, her cousin.

"Kashika? Ye yaha kya kr rhi hai?"

She walked towards the study and put her ear to the door trying to hear something but then hit her head remembering it was sound proof.

She entered inside and saw Kashika leaning over Rudransh who was sitting in his seat. Anyone who looked at his expression would say he was bored. But she knew he was controlling his anger and trying not to murder her right away.

"Kashika? Tu yaha kya kr rhi hai?"

Kashika turned and smirked at Pihu.

"Oh hi Pihu! Tum toh bilkul bhi nhi badli. Same old behenji."

She snickered while Pihu tried not to get bothered by her boobs practically in his face. Rudransh noticed her silent glare towards him and made distance between her and him by shifting his chair away.

"What did you see in her Rudransh? She can not give you what I can."

She spoke seductively while leaning closer to him. Pihu couldn't control anymore and pushed her aside while sitting on his lap claiming her stake. His arm went around her waist and he smirked seeing her jealousy.

Kashika fumed in anger but composed herself. Still smiling seductively, she picked Rudransh's phone from the table. Unlocked it using his face ID making him shocked. She typed her number and gave it back to him, making Pihu look at her with mad rage. The audacity of this girl.

But what Rudransh did next shocked both of them. He picked up his phone and broke it in two throwing it in the dustbin and then lighting it with the lighter. The phone burst into flames and Pihu giggled kissing his cheek making him look at her with love filled eyes,

Kashika glared at the two and gritted her teeth.

"You are going to regret choosing her. She cannot give you anything Mr. Singhania. Just like her useless parents. Isse bhi unke saath hi maar dena chahiye tha."

She said and Pihu felt her blood run cold. What did she mean?

"GET OUT!"

Rudransh yelled in a dangerous tone that scared Kashika down to her roots and she ran off.

"Nhi! Wait! What do you mean by that? Kashika ruko! Rudra leave me! What did she mean by that?"

A now hysteric Pihu yelled after her and tried to catch Kashika but Rudransh tightened his hold on her.