3.4

Anamika was at the station with her family who have come to see her off. She couldn't believe it was time for her to report to Delhi already.

It seemed like yesterday when she was getting engaged to the man she loved. And it's already been 2 weeks to that now. The sparkling ring on her ring finger was the proof.

Her father was going with her to settle her and introduce her to some officials.

Prakash entered the compartment with another bag of hers and kept it in place.

"I think this was the last one. Saare aa gye na?"

He asked Anamika's brother as he entered the compartment.

"Haan jiju. Sab rakha gaya."

Her mother came forward and cupped her face with tears in her eyes.

"Mumma! I'll be fine. Aise rote rote toh mat bhejo yaar."

She nodded and sniffed wiping her tears.

"Dhyan rakhna apna."

She mumbled and kissed her head hugging her tightly.

"Dhyan rakhna aap. And jyada miss mat krna mujhe. I know it's difficult not to but please try."

Her younger brother said looking away as if it didn't affect her. But the moistness in his eyes told the true story. Anamika wrapped her arms around him and he hugged her tightly.

Soon her mother and her brother left because he had an exam the next day.

It was now Anamika, Prakash and her father. Prakash and Anamika looked at each other. He wanted to hug her, kiss her one last time before letting her go but his father-in-law was standing right beside them.

"Umm-mai zara washroom hokar aata hu."

Her father mumbled and left the compartment shutting the door behind him. It was only two of them in the whole compartment now.

Prakash did not waste any other moment and pulled her in his arms. She round her arms around his torso and kissed the side of her head multiple times.

She pulled back and saw his eyes moistened.

"Hey! Please don't do this Prakash."

He nodded and wiped his eyes. He then cupped her face and kissed her softly. For the first few seconds she too lost herself but then she remembered about her father and pulled back.

"Papa aa jaayenge."

She whispered pushing his chest and he rested his forehead on hers sighing heavily.

"Please take care of yourself for me."

She nodded and he pecked her lips softly. He couldn't speak anymore. His throat clogged with emotions.

It has been almost two months since Anamika's training had started and now she had settled in the atmosphere. She talked to her family daily and video called Prakash every night.

It was Friday today and they had their training through various sports on Friday. Today was the day for Volleyball.

The match ended with a score of 21-19 with Anamika's team as the winner and everyone dispersed for the lunch. Anamika was walking towards the lunch area with Khushi, a friend she made there when one of the other trainees came to her.

"You have a visitor on the reception."

He informed her and left making Anamika frown. Visitor? Who had come to meet her? Her family didn't inform her about any such visit. Neither did Prakash or anyone else. She didn't have much family in Delhi who'd come to visit her.

Nonetheless she went to the reception asking Khushi to move to the lunch area. As soon as her gaze fell on the figure waiting for her she froze. How was that possible? No! She must be hallucinating.

"Prakash?"

She called making him look at her. He gave her a wide grin and looked at her with his hands in his pocket. When she realised she wasn't hallucinating she ran towards him and launched herself in his arms.

He was caught off-guard but managed to steady himself and held her tightly.

"I can't believe tum sach mai yaha ho. I missed you so much."

She said and he smiled kissing her head. She looked around and saw the receptionist giving her teasing smiles. Tucking her hair behind her ear she took him to the meeting room where the visitor's were allowed to meet the trainees.

She shut the door and without wasting another moment she slammed her lips on his taking him in a deep, passionate kiss. He reciprocated with equal fervour.

"I want to take you out somewhere."

"We are not allowed to go out."

He said making his mood fall a little.

"Except on Sundays. Sunday ko allowed hai local market ghumna."

He grinned again and pecked her lips.

"Cool then. Sunday ko tum meri. I'll see you. Won't keep you for long aaj. All the best. See you on Sunday."

He said and left her with a last kiss. She blushed and went to join Khushi for lunch who was giving her teasing looks when she told her fiance was there.

Anamika got ready with a very excited mood on Sunday. She was going to spend time with her fiance and no one in their family knew she met him. Sneaky romance! She giggled at her thoughts.

She moved out with the other trainees. All of them dispersed after stepping out of the academy. Anamika looked around trying to spot her fiance. Her eyes brightened as she spotted him leaning over a bike. 

She waved at him enthusiastically and ran towards him clutching her sling to her chest. She stood in front of him lightly bouncing on her feet. She gave him a toothy grin and he chuckled seeing her so excited. 

He gently held her hand and intertwined their fingers. He bought her hand to his lips and kissed her knuckles softly.

"Chale?"

She nodded animatedly and stepped on the bike holding him tight from behind. He stopped in front of an apartment and she looked at him with her eyebrows raised in an inquisite manner.

"This is where we are staying. Me and my friends."

She nodded and they went in still holding hands.

"Where are your friends abhi?"

She asked looking around, her eyes moving around with interest.

"They are out. Its only us here."

He teased naughtily. She looked at him placing her hand on his chest and placed a soft kiss on his lips. She pulled back shortly and bit her lip diverting his attention there.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️