7.2.1

2) They had an arranged marriage.

It's her first Karwa Chauth after marriage.

He fails to return home that night because of his work.

And how he is guilty of letting her go to bed empty stomach. She is upset with him. Will things get better between them?
**************************************
Payal felt a warm and large hand snake around her waist and she was pulled back into a hard chest.

She turned around looking at the source groggily and smiled lazily seeing the handsome face of her husband.

She and Bhavesh had an arranged marriage 5 months back. They did not know much about each other before marriage. They don't know a lot even now but are slowly getting there.

Payal doesn't know if he loves her or not. They've never confessed. She knew that she liked him a lot. She had a crush on him. Her husband. The thought of his man being hers gives her butterflies in her stomach.

She turned in his arms such that her chest was against his and she noticed he wasn't wearing his shirt. Maybe because of the reason that she was. She blushed remembering last night's events.

Bhavesh and her had consummated their marriage within the first month. No confession, nothing, just down into action. She didn't mind though. Payal felt mentally prepared for it. She was physically prepared for it. And Bhavesh was caring through and through.

He was gentle while they were making love and he was even more caring in the aftermath.

Payal had always seen marriages around her, be it her parents or any other elder couple, where they never verbally confess their love, but through actions. And that always felt enough for her.

Although she wanted him to confess someday but even if not, she'd work with the efforts and feelings.

Her thoughts and husband gazing was broken by the shrill sound of her morning alarm. She sighed and switched it off quickly when she saw Bhavesh frowning and groaning.

He turned and now slept on his back with her head on his arm. She realised why she had set the alarm for an hour earlier that morning and got up excitedly.

It was her first Karwa Chauth after marriage.

(It is a fast that married women do for their husband's long life.)

She rushed to the bathroom after picking out her clothes. She freshened up and took a shower. She came out wearing her blouse and underskirt. Yes! She was going to wear a saree.

Mentally praying that her husband was still asleep she stepped into the room and sighed seeing him deep in sleep.

Payal got ready in her red satin silk saree. She wore the jewellery her mother-in-law gave her last night. The traditional family jewellery and it coincidentally matched with her saree.

Payal was ready and was just putting on her lipstick and vermillion when she heard Bhavesh wake up. He groaned and stretched himself giving her a good view of his delicious chest.

He didn't have abs but was fit and well maintained. She looked away not wanting him to see the red hue on her cheeks. She had to keep her teenage girl reaction in check in front of him.

But God! He did make her feel all teengirlish. Bhavesh stretch his arm probably to find her still in his sleepy state.

Payal giggled silently seeing him frown and open one eye to peek through it. He looked cute doing that.

“Why are you up so early?”

There goes the butterflies! His morning voice! It makes her feel so lucky knowing it will only be her who'll get to hear this sexy, deep morning voice of his. For life.

“Why are you dressed up so pretty?”

He asked getting a better look at her while she was obsessing over his morning voice and forgot to answer his previous question.

He sneaked behind her and hugged her from behind, taking her by surprise. Their eyes met through the mirror and she giggled when he placed a wet kiss on her cheek.

“You look so beautiful. Aaj koi festival hai kya? This nath makes you look so sexy.”

It was his after sleep grogginess speaking. He was like this every morning. One shower and he'll be back to being respectful and sophisticated. A corporate man.

She gave him a glare trying to look intimidating although she knew better. He had told her she never looked so, instead he looked like a cute bunny while doing so.

“Bhul gye na aap? I told you last night. Aaj Karwa Chauth hai Bhavesh.”

“The only things I remember about last night are your moans, reactions to my touch and body and how you were begging me to-”

“Bhavesh!”

She gasped, keeping her palm on his mouth to stop his dirty talks. He needed to get this grogginess off himself. He chuckled behind her palm and kissed it softly before sauntering into the bathroom, leaving her behind with a final wink.

She saw her red cheeks in the mirror and hid her face in her hands while giggling softly.

“You guys are not going to have anything? Ek cup chai bhi nhi?”

Bhavesh asked frowning when he saw only two plates out. For him and his father, while his wife and mother had nothing.

“Har saal rakhti hu mai vrat. Aaj tak realize nhi hua tujhe?”

His mother teased to which his father supported her.

“Shaadi iss saal hui hai na. Ab sab realise hoga dheere dheere.”

Payal bowed her head blushing with embarrassment while Bhavesh cursed himself for opening his mouth.

After breakfast, Bhavesh went to his room to get his bag and Payal followed him. She stood beside him giving him his stuff. A habit they have formed in the past few months.

“Bhavesh?”

He hummed while putting his wallet in his pocket and bag on his shoulder.

“I know you have a lot of workload and you're super busy. Lekin aaj jaldi aa jaana. It's my fast today and I can't open it without you.”

She pouted for extra effects and he smiled. Pulling her into his arms he promised.

“I'll be back early today. And we'll open your fast together. Wait for me okay?”

She nodded and smiled, hugging him. He smiled back and kissed her head.

“Okay! I need to move otherwise I'll be late. Shaam ko milte hai. See you.”

He left for work, giving her a soft peck on her lips. She looked at his retreating form with a soft smile playing on her lips, blissfully unaware about how he was actually going to make her wait. And hurt her in the process.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️