2.4

Abeeda was a woman on mission. She sat in front of the mirror wearing a beautiful red netted saree. It was a little bold for her because it showed all her curves and skin but she needed to do this.

And moreover he was her husband. And somewhere her mother was right. They wouldn't stop being awkward if none of them tried.

Applying bold red lipstick she left her hair open and waited for him to return home. How would he react seeing her? Would he stand open mouthed? Would he make a move?

He entered the room half an hour later and put his bag on the bed. He loosened his tie and slumped on the bed.

"Tabiyat thik hai aapki?"

Abeeda asked forgetting about the saree. Danish hummed and said.

"Bhut tiring day tha."

He opened his eyes and looked at her with a frown.

"Aap kahi jaa rhi hai kya?"

She looked at him not knowing what to answer. Definitely not the reaction she was expecting.

"Umm-nhi. Wo office mai event tha aaj. Uske liye ready hui thi. Bas change hi kr rhi thi ab."

She said moving towards the dressing table. She removed her earrings and wiped off her lipstick.

She changed into her nightwear with a sullen expression. Her plan was a flop.

The next day she planned to try another way. So when he was getting ready for office she came out of the washroom freshly showered and wet hair.

She stood in front of the mirror and looked at him. He didn't even look at her making her frown again. Execute the plan Abeeda. She felt a little shy and somehow called him.

"Danish?"

He hummed tying his wrist watch and she bit her lip."

"Mujhe help chahiye thi. Zara ye zip laga dein please."

She said indicating her kurti's back zip.

"Mai phupho ko bula deta hu."

Her eyes widened.

"Nhi! Mera matlab aami kya sochengi ki aap the phir bhi maine unhe bulwaya."

She said and he looked at her.

"Baat toh sahi hai. Bataye kya krna hai?"

He said moving towards her and standing directly behind her. She parted her hair to a side revealing her open kurti which displayed her back and a little part of her bra. Abeeda knew her face would be red by now.

Danish on the other didn't show the effect it had on him. She was beautiful and he was no saint. She was his wife and he was slowly getting aware of the relation.

He quickly zipped her up and left making her sigh in disappointment again. Plan 2 also flopped. What else should she do? Give him a striptease? She groaned in annoyance.

When even after trying seducing him multiple times, she gave up and decided to talk to him upfront.

The only thing she needed was courage. How will she ask him?

It was bedtime and Danish was busy on his laptop completing his deadline work.

Abeeda took a deep breath and sat in front of him.

"Kuch baat krni thi."

He hummed but didn't look up.

"Important baat hai Danish."

He looked at her and said.

"Jee kahiye. Sun rha hu mai."

"Wo kuch dino pehle mai ammi ke saath doctor ke gyi thi-"

He didn't let her complete and asked.

"Kya hua phupho ko?"

"Ammi ko kuch nhi hua. Wo mujhe dikhane le kar gyi thi-"

"Aapko? Tabiyat thik hai aapki? Kya hua?"

He asked cupping her cheek in worry not realising what he was doing and she sucked in a deep breath. He realised and pulled back.

"Mujhe kuch hua nhi. Wo ammi mujhe gynaecologist ke paas le kar gyi thi."

"Gynaecologist? Kyu?"

"Kyunki ammi chahti hai ki hum baby plan krle."

She spoke out in one breath closing her eyes. She opened her eyes only to see him look at her in shock.

"B-baby? Lekin itni jaldi kya hai?"

"Wahi toh ammi ko samajh nhi aa rha. Kasam de kr baith gyi hai apni."

She huffed and he rubbed his hand over his face. Why did she find that move hot? Something was wrong with her.

She continued to admire him involuntarily and he looked down in deep thought. He finally looked at her and she looked down feeling embarrassed at being caught.

"Aap kya chahti hai Abeeda? I mean kya aap abhi baby chahti hai?"

She was shocked at his question but answered honestly.

"Sach batau toh maine hamesha se yahi socha tha ki agar mere shohar ready huye toh mai nikah ke baad baby plan karna shuru kr dungi. I was wanted an early pregnancy. Lekin ab-"

She left her sentence hanging and he went silent for a minute. Taking a deep breath he spoke.

"If you want and are ready for a baby abhi toh hum -you know- we can- I mean- jab tak aap pregnant nhi ho jaati- we can- you know-"

Her breath hitched realising what he was trying to say and she looked down blushing. Danish didn't know from where this courage came.

"Jee- wo mai-"

"Abhi zaruri nhi hai. Whenever you feel like aap ready hai."

He clarified lest she thought he was going to sleep with her tonight itself. Abeeda nodded and asked.

"Aap ready hai baby ke liye abhi?"

He smiled and said.

"It's you who is going to bear all the discomfort of bringing the baby into the world. It is you whose body is going to change forever Abeeda. I don't get to decide whether we are ready or not. Aap ready hai toh mai ready hu."

She smiled at his thoughts and nodded her head.

"Shukriya. Mai bta dungi when I am ready."

He nodded and the two of them slept beside each other. Abeeda was really nervous to approach him again. How will she tell him she was ready for a baby now. How will she even ask him to make love to her.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️