9.1

Anya got ready in her baggy tshirt and cargo pants. She tied her hair in a messy bun and took her bag.

She took a deep breath. Ok! She was ready.

Anya had just started her fourth year of integrated LLB and today was her first day of starting Judiciary coaching. She had opted for a two year course.

The institute was a reputed one. The teachers were well experienced and knowledgeable. The sucess rate of the institute was 90% per year.

Because of all these reasons the fees was also too much. Atleast for a middle class child like her.

That is the reason she was a little scared. What if she couldn't crack her judiciary exams even after this expensive coaching. All her father's money would go waste. She wouldn't be able to make him proud.

Fears and insecurities started clawing her. She felt a hand on her head and saw her father smiling warmly at her.

“Kya soch rhi hai meri gudiya? Pehla din hai aaj achhe se krna sab. Aur haan! Kisi se darne ki zarurat nhi hai. Mera sher bacha hai tu!”

She loved her father a lot. Anya had lost her mother at a very early age. She was in 6th when her mother died due to a sudden heart attack. No body was expecting it.

Her father still sometimes cried thinking about her. So, basically, Anya didn't remember much about her mother. For her, it was her father. And she didn't want to disappoint him in any way.

“Mai phir se puchh rha hu Anya. Tujhe sach mai judiciary krni hai na? Ya meri expectation ki wajah se kr rhi hai? Agar mann nhi hai toh mujhe abhi bhi bta de. Koi problem nhi hai. Hum admission cancel krwa denge. Lekin unnecessary pressure lekar kuch mat krna.”

Anya looked at him wide eyed.

“Papa! 50% fees pay kr chuke hai. 2 lakh aise hi jaane doge aap?”

“Mere liye mera bacha important hai. Paise ka kya hai phir kama lenge. Apna bacha phir kaha se laaunga mai. Agar tujhe beech mai kabhi bhi lage ki too much ho rha hai ya tujhe ye krna hi nhi tha toh mujhe direct bta dena. Mann mai ghut ti mat rehna. Ok?”

She nodded and her father smiled.

“Mere liye mera bacha hamesha best rahega. Agar tu judge ban gyi toh tere judge banne ki khushi mai daru peeyenge. Aur agar nhi bani toh lawyer banne ki khushi mai peeyenge. Lekin mai tere liye hamesha khush rahunga. Jab tak tu khush hai. Samjhi?”

He said and caressing her face and she nodded with tears in her eyes. She hugged him and he kissed her head.

“Chalo! Ab all the best. Be confident. Mera bacha sabse best hai. Ye dahi cheeni khao for a new start.”

Anya smiled eating the sugary curd from him and left for her coaching institute.

She got off the rickshaw that dropped her in front of the institute. It was a big building for just a coaching centre.

And why not? She had heard that there were 10 batches of 50 students each. So 500 students studied here at a time.

Anya stood in front of the entry gate and took deep breaths to calm her self. She was too nervous all of a sudden.

“Excuse me!”

She heard a deep voice behind her and turned to see a boy. He looked a few years older than her. And he was very tall. Anya was a short girl. She was only 5”3. And the boy was atleast 6”.

She had to crane her neck to look at his face and damn! He was so handsome. Probably one of the most handsome boys she has seen in her entire life. And her criteria for rating someone handsome was very tough.

“Would you give me a side?”

He asked and she raised her eyebrows dumbly.

“Huh?”

“I have to go inside. Side please!”

She realised that she was blocking the entrance and stepped aside quickly muttering an apology. The boy was about to enter in but stopped.

“New student?”

He asked and she looked at him wide eyed. When she realised he was talking to her she nodded quickly.

“Nervous?”

She shook her head quickly and then slowly nodded.

“Thoda sa.”

He smiled at her antics and said.

“Relax! Yaha pr koi kaat ta nhi hai.”

She looked at him confused but when she realised that he was trying to calm her mood, she chuckled.

“Thank you for the reassurance.”

She said sarcastically matching his tone and he smiled.

“Ab andar aao fatafat. The classes are about to start.”

She nodded and followed him in.

“What room number are you in?”

He asked when the entered the main building.

“Umm-room number-yeah-room number 6.”

She answered while searching for the document in her phone.

He looked at her surprised and said.

“That's my class too. Come I'll take you.”

She nodded and followed him. She didn't know why but her senses were much calmer after talking to him.

And she didn't even know his name. Before she ask it though, they reached the class room and Anya realised that they were the only ones to arrive last. The room was full with students.

She took the farthest seat that was available. The boy say in the other room but at the same level with her.

Anya sat there jerking her knee in nervousness.

‘Ok! Anya deep breaths! It's okay! It's fine! You can do it. Think of it like college. Regular classes. Nothing special.’

She was prepping herself when the door to classroom was shut and everyone turned to see a woman who looked like she was in her mid-thirties enter in.

She had a smile on her face but her attitude screamed ‘Bitch’.

“Good morning everyone! Do we have all the newbies here?”

Anya rolled her eyes. Who even used that term.

“Before we start I'll take a quick roll call to make sure everyone is present. Please respond to your names.”
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️