Ross x Max Fluff (Rosx, Mass or Rassx)

3rd P.O.V

"Do I have permission to slap him?" Max asked facing the camera. Ross laughed. "I'm not hearing a no from anyone." Max said as Ross continued to laugh. "Okay well I'll see you guys later, and-..." Ross throws a piece of paper at Max. "Well now Ross is pissing me off and succeeding. Well we will see you guys later, until the next video." Ross hits Max again. "Please dont turn off the camera, he'll hurt me." Ross said, scared. "Bye." Max said. He then faced Ross and climbed over the table, reaching Ross, soon tackling him. The camera was shut off as Ross and Max wrestled on the ground.

"Max! Get off me!" Ross yelled, laughing. Max got up, smiling, but angry. "You little..." Max said, trying to keep in laughter. Ross lay on the floor, to lazy to get up, laughing and smiling brightly. Max stopped what he was saying as he saw the smile.

His heart seemed to crack with happiness. He smiled sweetly at Ross, who was still laughing. "Don't do that again and next time, play by the rules." Max said getting up. "I win..." Ross said quietly as Max walked away. He rolled his eyes and sat in his chair, wanting to finish his editing for Adam's videos. The rest of the day he couldn't stop thinking about that little fight he had with Ross. He smile, his laugh, the way his voice sounded. It just stuck in Max's mind. It wouldn't leave and it made his heart ache with the longing for him.

He wanted him, not in a weird way, he wanted to hold him, have Ross call him 'his', he wanted it so bad. Just the way Ross acted drive him insane. His silliness and cuteness combined drove Max to the edge. He tried, he really did, to be sweet loving and caring to Ross, but he pushed all the right buttons in the right order to make him seem cute and innocent. Which he was.

Max would love to take his innocent mind away but that will have to wait a while. Then Ross came into Max's work station. "Hey I'm going to head go the apartment, meet you there!" Ross said leaving, ruffling his hair. Max smiled, hoping Ross wouldn't see, and nodded. "Okay I'll just be here for a few more minutes. Ross nodded and smiled, leaving the offices.

Max then sighed and placed his elbows on the desk, resting his head in his hands. "Why does he have to be so perfect?" He said as a frown showed on his face. All his mind ever thought about was Ross. He couldn't get his mind to think about anything else. Ever since he developed a crush on him, his editing has taken more time and his comedy on Adam's channel had been dropping.

"Why Ross? Why?" Max whispered to himself. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Adam. "Just tell him you like him already, it's Ross he won't want to hurt you." Adam said kindly. "Yeah bit what if he says no and our whole friendship is ruined." Max said desperately.

"Well I had the same problem with Jin but I ended up. . . having some fun with him." Adam smirked. Max nodded, not really wanting those images in his mind. He sighed and stood up. "I guess you're right. . . Ugh! Fine I'll tell him I guess." Adam smiled and gave Max a hug. "Besides if he does say yes, you guys are cute together." Max smiled and returned the hug.

"Okay I got this." He thanked Adam and walked out to his car. On the way to the apartment he kept thinking about what he was going to say to Ross, but once getting to his destination, his mind was still blank as ever. He walked in with a great sigh. "R-Ross?" Max called out. 'Stupid stuttering!' He thought. He then saw Ross sitting on the couch watching anime. "Hey!" He said stretching the 'y' in a very cute way. His head was over the couch backside, looking at Max in the doorway.

"Hey Ross can I tell you something?" Max asked, his fear increasing greatly as he walked and sat on the couch next to Ross. "Yeah what's up?!" He said happily but the look on Max's face wiped his smile away. "Something wrong?" Ross asked, his voice filled with worry. "Uhhh. . . I um I wanted to tell you something. . . ." Max said rubbing hid hands together, avoiding his gaze at Ross. "Max, whats wrong?" Ross said moving closer to Max. Max was silent, wringing his hands together. "Max?" Ross said trying to look at Max, fixing his glasses.

Max tried to say something, anything, but no words came out of his mouth. "Max?" Ross's voice was filled with worry, Max finally had to tell him. "R-Ross I . . . I wanted to . . ." Max broke off and looked at Ross. Ross's eyes were filled with worry. "Ross I . . . I wanted to tell you tha-" Max then swooped in and kissed Ross on the lips lightly. Ross's eyes widened as Max kissed him. Max then broke the kiss and back away, a blush almost as red as his hair. Ross looked at him with a stunned expression, unable to make any words form.

Fear spread through out Max's body as he saw Ross's reaction. There was a second of silence before tears started to pool in Max's eyes. "Im s-sorry Ross." He said as he got up from the couch, heading toward his room. He was barely a foot away when Ross stood up and grabbed his arm. He then twisted Max around and kissed him on the lips, his eyes closed. Now it was Max's turn to be surprised. Once realizing what was happening, he kissed Ross back. His arms rested on his hips, while Ross wraps his arms around Max's neck. Max closed his eyes as a few tears slipped out.

Ross then broke the kiss, looking up at Max with a bright smile. Max smiled back down at Ross, a smile tugging at his lips. "I love you Ross. . ." Max whispered. "I love you too. . ." Max then gave Ross a quick passionate kiss. Max then broke the kiss and Ross laid his head on Max's chest. Ross then looked up at Max. "Anime?" He asked, his eyes big and a bright smile on his face. Max rolled his eyes. "Okay, fine." Ross smiled and broke away from Max's hold, sitting on the couch. Max smiled and walked over to the couch. He then grabbed Ross and made him lay on his chest, between his legs.

Ross giggled and got comfortable, shifting slightly. Max smiled and ruffled his curly hair. They then watched a whole season of *insert Ross's favorite anime*. Ross then fell asleep after they worked their new way into another season. Max looked down and smiled at Ross, ruffling his hair. He then turned off the television, snuggling in to the couch, holding Ross against him.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so this took a while to type . . . sorry! But now that Ross and Max posted a video about reading fanfiction, I hope they read this. Is that weird? Nah. . . But I hope you guys enjoyed the story!

Kitty out!! =^.^=