Redney- Underwater Love 4

You guys are amazing. I feel so loved. I hope you enjoy!
~ Maddy
________________________

"Jordan. You need to calm down " Quake said to her husband.

"Don't tell me what to do. Tiffany." He said coldly. "I am not letting a human control our kingdom!" He said angrily.

"Who said he was gonna rule?!" Quake said angrily. "All I told you was that he liked our son!"

"And I hate that human! He won't go near Red! Not before he goes through me." He said sternly before swimming out of the throne room.

~~~○~~~

Red winced as he swam in the infirmary. It was night out and he wasn't supposed to be up. He opened the door carefully and bolted out.

He swam up the stairs and down the long hallway. He carefully opened the door to Barneys room. He slipped in and swam over to the bed.

"Barney. Barney!" Red said with a smile as he shook the human.

"Red? Aren't you hurt?" He asked, getting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Oh don't worry about that. Come with me, I want to show you something!" He said happily, bolting out of the nearby window.

Barney sighed and followed him. He ended up catching up with Red and soon the two left the outskirts of the city. Soon they were in the deep end of the ocean.

"I found this sunken ship and I thought it would be cool to show you." He said happily. Barney smiled as Red swam into the old boat.

Barney looked about, Red somewhere else in the boat. He then swam into the captains quarters. He felt strange about this place, likes he's been there. He found an old chair behind a wooden desk. He smiled and sat in it.

He looked around the office then memories came flooding back to him. This was his father's ship. A pang formed in his heart.

He left the room and tried to find Red. He found him rummaging through a chest. He forcefully grabbed Reds wrist, making him stop. "We need to leave." Barney said, holing back a sob.

Red was confused. "Why?" He looked up and gasped, he placed his hands on Barneys cheeks. The human let out a sob which made Red hug him tightly. "Okay, we can leave. I'm sorry."

Barney nodded and they left the ship. "Why, why did you want to leave." Red asked once they got back to the city.

"That ship, was my father's ship. I remember it so clearly." He said sadly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." Red said as they made it to the castle doors.

"It's fine you didn't know. Just a coincidence." He said with a smile. Red smiled back, still unsure. He pushed open the giant front door.

"Red!" The two jumped slightly at the sound of the voice. Red looked towards the throne and saw his father.

"Dad!" He said nervously.

"That's it I'm done!" Sparkles said angrily, swimming up to them. "You can never see him again and you," he said to Barney. "You're leaving tommorow." He said sternly before swimming off.

"Dad no!" Red yelled swimming after him, slower than usual because of his wound. "Please!" Red said.

Sparkles ignored him and swam down another hallway. Sobs left Reds lips as he fell to the floor, his tears mixing with the water.

"Red it's okay." Barney said walking over to him. He wrapped his arms around his waist, Red responded by wrapped his arms around the humans neck.

Barney hugged him tightly, letting out his emotions. "Barney I need to tell you something before you leave..." Red said, his sobs dying down.

"I love you." Barney said softly with a smile. Red looked up shocked.

"I-I love you too." He said. Both of them smiled and blushes appeared on their cheeks.

"We should go to bed." Barney said soflty. Red nodded and they broke appart.

~~~○~~~

Red sighed as he swam up next to his father. Quake was talking to Barney, saying goodbye to him. "Red you taking him back?" Quake asked.

Red lightened up and swam over to the human. Sparkles was about to say something but Quake shot him with a glare.

Soon the two left the castle and we're out over the city. "I wish you didn't have to leave." Said Red.

"Neither do I..." Barney said back. The two were silent for the majority of the way. Soon the rays of light filtered through the water.

"B-barney..." Red mumbled. The human looked at the mermaid. "I... I love you." He said looking up at him.

"I love you too Red." He said placing his hand on his cheek, rubbing the soft skin with his thumb.

Red wrapped his arms around his neck, sobbing softly.

"Red look at me." Barney said lifting the gingers chin with his pointer finger. Red looked up and suddenly kissed the human before him.

Barney kissed back, losing all train of thought and everything around him. The kiss was filled with passion and love.

They broke the kiss and smiled at each other. Just then a bright light sine through the water making the two close their eyes.

Red flickered his eyes open and looked at Barney. He gasped softly as he saw Barney take out the device in his mouth. His clothes were gone and in place of his legs was a dark purple tail with a green fin.

Red let out a laugh and hugged Barney tightly. He hugged back slightly confused. "Come on! Let's go back."

"Huh?" He asked slightly. Barney looked down and gasped. He smiled and hugged Red tightly. "Lets go back." He said happily.

~~~○~~~

It was night time when they got back and they both tried to be quiet. They slipped through a window through Reds room.

"God I love you." Barney said wrapping his tail around Reds.

"I love you too." Red said before he kissed him passionately.

_____________

Got this done!

What one shot is next? Just saw which one you want in the comments.