Baby Trouble- Part 5

Tim smiled as he saw all the babies play together. Ross played with a little wooden block in his hands while Shubble watched him. Jin was petting the puppies while Red was playing with Barneys hands.

Max sat on the couch, running his hands through his hair. "I am so sorry I forgot to pick you up Tim." Max said out of breath. "It's fine, I needed some time to think." He said smiling but with a sad tone. "Was everything good over your trip?" Jess asked. Tim  shrugged and sat back.

"Well, it went how I wanted it to." He said with a small smile. "What do you mean?" Max asked. Tim hesitated for a second. "I broke up with my girlfriend." He said softly. Silence then filled the room. "Why?" Adam asked, slightly shocked. "I just didn't love her, I like someone else at the moment." He said with a smile. Everyone nodded, trying to wrap their head around the fact.

Silence rang through the house for a good thirty minutes as everyone watched the babies play. Ross would occasionally gasp and look around the room frantically, making the soft curls on his head bounce, until he found his lover. Max leaned and put his elbows on his  knees, worried that something was wrong with him. But Ross only smiled and calmed slightly. He then bent his little fingers and waved to Max. The ginger smiled and waved back.

"Well," Max said standing up. "I think its time for me and Ross to head to work." He said as he picked the baby up. Ross squealed with happiness as he was picked up and settled into Max's  arms. Realization hit everyone and they all stood up. "Yeah, I completely forgot." Barney said as he grabbed Red off the floor. Everyone soon got their child and was out the door in no time.

Soon everyone was at the office. Everyone else was already there and were very angry when they all arrived, all of them being three hours late. But they soon realized that they had a very good explanation, the child in their hands being enough proof. "Hey guys, where's Em? I need to talk to her about something." He said to no body in particular. "Not sure, she never showed up." Preston said. "I'll call her then." Tim said as he walked away.

Max walked into his office, setting down the baby Ross in his chair. He kneeled down so he was  about the same height as him. Ross giggled and touched Max's nose lightly with his small chubby pointer finger. Max smiled and laughed at the youngers cuteness.  He then turned around as he heard the door open and was soon face to face with Jess.

"Hey Max can you do me a favor?" She asked, trying to get Shelby in a better position. "Sure what is it?" He asked pushing back Ross a little so he wouldn't fall off the chair. "Can you watch Shubble while I go and buy some nessicary supplies and posibly cute clothes?" Max rolled his eyes but nodded all the same. He then took Shelby out of her arms and placed her next to Ross. "Thank you!" She said happily as she skipped out of Max's office.

Shubble placed her small chubby hand on Ross's face, not moving. Max looked at them, wondering what they were doing. Ross's eyes only widened with awe as he looked at Max. Then his pink tounge showed through his little red lips.

Then Shelby tool her hand off him and Ross went back to normal. Max chuckled softly as he sat on the floor.

"Hey Max!" The ginger looked towards the door and saw the Turkish man stand in the doorway. "We need to go to the store and get the supplies for the smoothie challenge." He said calmly. "Oh, I can't, I'm watching these two." He said referring to Ross and Shelby. "I can do it," Jake said, coming around the corner. Max, hesitated, not wanting to leave Ross again after what happened.

"Okay, Ross gets scared if I'm not with him, so maybe call me when he starts crying?" Jake nodded and picked both the babies up. "Ma..." Ross said reaching towards the ginger. "I'll be back okay?" Max ruffled Ross's hair before he left.

Just as Max turned a corner, ready to leave Tim ran into him at full force. "Whoa Tim, you okay?" Max asked worried. "No, I'm not okay." Tim then held out his phone, which was on speaker. Small giggled and laughs came through. "That's Em." Tim said, worry dripping in his voice. "Well go get her! She can be left alone." Max said calmly. Tim nodded, worry in his eyes as he took off out the front door.

Jake gathered all the babies into the editors room, now in charge of all of them. "How they doing?" Jordan asked, walking into the room. "I think they're all fine." Jake said nodding. Jordan nodded and smiled.

Shubble patted the ground with both hands, wanting to play with something. "Spwinkle!" Ross suddenly yelled out. Jake and Jordan where confused by the thought. "Spwinkle!!" Ross said again with a laugh. "Oh I know!" Jordan said, walking away.

Soon he came back with Sprinkles on his hand. "Sprinkles is here to say hello!" Jordan said in his best impression of Ross's voice. Jin, Red, and Ross laughed at the voice while Shelby smiled.

This continued for a good thirty minutes before Jess came bursting through the door. "I got cute clothes!!" The babies all laughed at her sight. "Wess!!" Shelby giggled while reaching towards her. Jess smiled and laughed. "I'll dress my little baby first." She said as she picked up Shelby. Soon Jess was gone and the babies attention went back to Sprinkles.

"Woss!" Shelby came running into the room and hugged Ross, tipping both of them over. "Oh that's so cute!" Jess said as she took many pictures of them. Shelby wore light blue jeans with a red tanktop. A small white crown clip was clipped to her hair while she also wore a light white shawl over her tanktop. "Ross you're next! Oh Max will love you when I'm done!" She said happily as she picked Ross up. "Ma!!" He said happily as he clung to her shirt.

Soon all the babies were dressed. Ross had a little squirrel outfit, complete with a little bowtie. It also came with a hood but he wasn't wearing it at the moment. Red had a smiling outfit that was a red dinosaur. It had soft page spikes along the spine. His also came with along hood but he didn't like to wear it.

Jin wore some blue jeans and a purple shirt under the small white jacket. Jess had also bought them some toys for them to play with. Ross was playing with a toy car while Red played with a a toy phone.

The three adults watched them all play, Jess loving their new outfits. "Rawr?" Red asked the adults. Ross stopped playing and watched him look around frantically. Ross's eyes then widened. "Ma!!" Ross squeaked out looking for his ginger. "Ma!" Ross then abandoned the toy car and started to crawl along the floor, heading to other parts of the office. "Rawr...." Red said with a small whimper.

Jake went over and picked up Ross. Ross squirmed and struggled to get back on the floor. "Ma!!" He cried, making grabby hands down the hallway before he was put back in his original position. "R-rawr..." Red said softly grabbing his tail to hug. "Red it's okay, Barney will be back." Jess said as she picked him up.

"Rawr..." He said softly, tears forming in his eyes. "Ma..." Water started to form in Ross's eyes too. "I'll go get Adam." Jake said as he walked off. "Ma..."

○●○●○●○●○●○

WHOO! Another part done! This is really fun to write. Do you guys want to see any particular one shot appear? If so let me know!

I love you all very much and I hope you are all happy and well!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=