Mithross

Ross flickered open his eyes to only see darkness. He groaned and faced his clock. 9:30 shown in green colored numbers. He slowly sat up and yawned. Suddenly a soft tug was felt around his waist. Max. Ross smiled as he felt something heavy on his shoulder. He turned to look and was met with a very tired Max. His hair was ruffled and his eyes showed signs of sleep. "Why are you up?"

Max asked in a sleepy mumble. "Airport..." Ross mumbled back, rubbing his eyes and slipping on his glasses. "Fuck . . . alright. . ." Max mumbled before letting Ross go and slipping out of bed. Ross followed suit after cracking his back and stretching like cat. Ross swore he heard Max grumble, "Fuckin Adam. . . nighttime tickets. . . still tired. . . " Ross smiled weakly at the comments before slipping on his traveling clothes. He wore gray sweatpants, a comfortable blue shirt and a black hoodie. As well as very comfortable sneakers to walk in.

Max wore things very similar but he had jeans, his black beanie to cover his tussled hair, and a black shirt. "Why wake up now? We still have about a hour and a half." Max complained as he walked out of the room. "I like to be early than sorry." Ross said following him. Max shrugged his shoulders. "I still like sleep." He said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a few granola bars. "Well we can sleep while the others are making their way to the airport." Ross said taking a few from him.

"Fine, I guess you're right." Max said walking over to the door where the suitcases stood. Ross's was a light gray with a little chicken tag on the end while Max's was black and had a little 'z' on the end. He was lucky to find it. "Of course I am." Ross said with a smile. He stood near the couch scanning the apartment. "Something wrong?" Max asked looking at him.

"No, I'm going through a checklist in my mind. . . . okay Ethan has the spare key, just in case. KP is with the caretakers, so she's fine. All the lights are off and doors locked." Ross checked off as he walked down the hallway and checked every bedroom door, locking Max's, since they just woke up. "Lights are off, and . . . I think we're good. You got tickets?" He said giving his attention towards Max. Max nodded and showed him his wallet. "Okay, good. Chargers are in the bag, phones all charged up, tablet as well, camera I got. You have the money, and tickets. Okay everything is locked and-" Max cut him off. "Ross, we're good to go."

Max said with a smile, wrapping his arms around Ross's waist. Ross sighed and looked around the apartment. "I guess you're right, I'm making a big deal over nothing." Ross said relaxing a little. "You're just a little stressed, that's all." Max said as he rested his head on Ross's head. Ross smiled and closed his eyes. "Okay I'm good, lets go." Max smiled and face him a peck on the cheek before unlocking the door and pulling out both suitcases. Ross followed and locked the door after him.

Ross took his luggage and placed it nicely in the back of the car along with Max's. Ross sat in the passenger seat while Max drove. The ride was quiet, the airport not being too far away. About halfway there Ross fell asleep. Max smiled and parked the car in the large garage they have. "Hey little narwhal, wake up." Max said as he unbuckled and nuzzles into Ross's neck.

A soft laugh came from his mouth and his eyes flickered open. They both smiled at each other before sharing a loving kiss. Soon both men got out of the car and grabbed their luggage. The airport was pretty big, but was easy to navigate. They soon got their tickets registered and went to go through the security scan. That was the part that took the longest. The line was slow moving but they soon were able to go to their designated gate.

"You dingus." Max said as he gave Ross a light smack on the back of the head. The scan thing had beeped because Ross forgot to take off his belt. Ross smiled sheepishly up at Max. "I'm sorry." He said with a small laugh. "Just dont do it on the way back, okay?" Max asked checking the tickets once more. "Okay.." Ross said trying to hold in laughter. "So we're gate twenty four." Max said as he looked on a nearby map.

"Oh right there!" Ross said happily, pointing to a sign a little ways away. Max smiled as they both walked there. They scanned the seating area but found no signs of their friends. "Might not be here yet..." Ross said over a yawn. "You need rest.." Max said stopping near a large group of chairs and sitting down in front of them. "You do too. . . " Ross said, ending in a yawn. He sat on the floor next to Max. "Look I'm fine, just relax okay?" Ross nodded and placed his head lightly on Max shoulder.

Max sighed and looked around the seating section. Even though it was late there were a lot of people walking around and waiting to get on their plane. The section held a few people, a mother and her two children who seemed to be playing with Adams budder sword but Max couldn't tell for sure. Just then he felt a slight weight on his chest and soft snoring. He looked down and saw a sleeping Ross with his glasses askew. Max chuckled and carefully slipped off the glasses, putting them in one of the small empty compartments in his backpack. Each one had one, the plane ride was about six hours so they needed some things to do.

Max then sat back against the chairs and sighed. He then smiled and pulled out his phone, taking a picture for Instagram and getting Ross in it. He posted it with the caption; "Off to a fabulous trip, but the guys wont even show up." He then posted it, he knew later he would get asked where but he didn't mind. He then pulled up Candy Crush and stared to play, turning down his phone brightness to save battery. Minutes pasted and soon it was 10:30.

"Max!" He heard an all too familiar voice call him name. Pausing his game he looked up and saw the Dino couple, making their way over. "Hey guys." He whispered yelled cause of the sleeping Ross on his chest. "Heys dirts!" Barney yelled sitting on the seat to Max's left. "Not so loud. You could wake Ross." Max said giving them both glares. "Dude. . . he's pasted out, no chance of waking that sloth." Max looked down and sighed, Red did have a point. Red sat down next to Barney, snuggling into his chest.

"When is the loud one gonna get here?" Max asked, looking up at the two. "Anys minutes..." Max nodded and continued to play his game. Red and Barney ended up both falling asleep on each other. And who could pass up the opportunity, so Max took a photo.

At around 10:45, Jin and Adam arrived, both looking tired as hell. "So sorry we cut it so close, our alarms didn't go off, luckily the dogs were barking their heads off." Jin said sitting down with a tired sigh, sitting on the other chair next to Max. "Oh its okay, you made it and that's all that matters." Red said getting up sleepily. He shook Barney awake quite soon after. "You should probably wake up Ross now." Adam said looking towards the lady at the desk. Max looked down and didn't want too.

He sighed and slipped on his glasses once more. Just as he was about to shake him lightly, a ladies voice came on the intercom. "Ladies and gentleman I am sorry to inform you but the trip to Hawaii will be delayed about thirty minutes, we are sorry for the inconvenience." The guys groaned and sat back down. Max pulled his hand away from Ross's body, deciding to let him sleep more.

The rest of the guys either pulled out their phones or went back to sleep. Max sighed and closed his eyes. About twenty to twenty-five minutes later Max felt something jerk on his body. He opened his eyes and saw Ross, twitching slightly in his sleep. It was small and barely noticeable, but Max knew his breathing got heavy and heart rate increased. He waited a few seconds incase it went down but it never did. The twitching only increased. "Ross. . . Ross wake up please. . ." Max pleaded, shaking him slightly. Ross twitched a few more times before getting up with a start and a loud gasp. The rest of the guys jumped and looked at Ross.

Ross's eyes were wide and filled with fear. "Ross are you okay?" Max asked worridly. "No airplanes please. . . No airplanes. . ." He whimpered as tears formed in his eyes. Max then pulled him close, Ross's head on his shoulder. Silent tears left his eyes as he hung onto Max with his life. "I got you, don't worry, you're safe." Max whispered into his ear, rubbing circles on his back. "Class A you are now boarding." Said the lady out loud. Adam and the crew stood up grabbing their backpacks and such.

"Come on Ross, let's go." Ross let out a small whimper as he stood up. "Don't worry, I got you my little narwhal."

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~

I am proud with this. I hope you guys enjoyed.

That awkward moment when you have a crush on a youtuber but they're part of your OTP so you're like, 'Love me! No wait, love them!' Over and over again. ~Kitty