Skybop/ Redney/ Mithross

One week later

"Okay special meeting!! Adam screeched, running towards the office. Everyone groaned and shuffled toward the office. Adam stood at the head of the table while the rest of the guys walked in lazily. Max sat down while a very tired Ross sat next to him, his head laying on his shoulder once getting settled.

Red and Barney both sat next to each other both laying their heads on the table, looking at Adam. Jin sat nearest to Adam with a bright smile on his face and Tim across from him. "What do you want Adam, it is still really early and you know I hate mornings so it better be important." Max said glaring at Adam.

"Well you hate everything so you don't count." Adam said shrugging. Max nodded slightly as Adam continued. "We are taking a trip!" Everyone perked up at this news. Sleepy eyes faded and every one gave Adam their full attention. "Whats? Where?" Barney spoke up. "To Hawaii!" Jin said standing up knocking his chair over.

Once he realized what he said he slapped his hand over his mouth, a pink blush forming on his cheeks. Everyone then burst out laughing, even Adam. "Yes, were going to Hawaii." Adam confirmed. Everyone perked up and huge smiles appeared around the room. "Hawaii!" Red cheered.

"When are we going?" Max asked "Well were taking today off cause we're leaving tomorrow night at 11." Adam said bouncing on the balls of his feet. "What?!" Everyone yelled standing up. "Yup! Meeting dismissed!" Adam said waving his hands in a shooing motion. Everyone scrambled towards the door.

Max ended up pushing everyone to the side in a giant dog pile and let Ross pass, Max following. Many grumbles of 'fuck you Max' and 'wow... Mad Max'. Everyone soon left and only Jin and Adam were left. "We should go pack as well." Jin said heading towards the door. "Yeah we should." Adam agreed, walking after Jin.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Max what should we pack!" Ross screeched from his room. "Look I dont know but clothes for sure." Max said annoyed from his room. "Katana? Got it!" Ross yelled. "Ross god dammit!" Max yelled angrily. Ross giggled laying on the floor. Max huffed and stood in Ross's doorway, angrily crossing his arms. Ross laughed even harder when he saw Max's face. Max smiled and shook his head. He then walked over to Ross, standing near his feat. He smiled watching Ross lay on his side trying to grab his breath.

"What's so funny narwhal?" Max asked with a small smile. "You.." Ross said out of breath. Max rolled his eyes and smiled. Once Ross regained his breathing he looked up at Max smiling. Max smiled back. Ross then held out his arms like a little toddler. Max sighed and grabbed his hands pulling him up. Ross used the momentum to place a kiss on Max's lips as he came up.

Max chuckled and kissed back. The kiss was filled with love as their lips fit together perfectly. Max broke the kiss and rested their foreheads together. "I love you." Max whispered. Ross smiled and laughed, the feeling of Max's warm breath on his cheek tickled him. "I love you more."

Max sighed and smiled. "No I love you more." He said placing a kiss on Ross's nose. Ross groaned in annoyance but had the biggest smile on his face. "Guys! Stop making out and get your butts in here! I ordered pizza!" Tim yelled. Ross giggled while Max huffed angrily. "Hey he made up for it with pizza." Ross pointed out. "Fine, I guess he did."

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•
(So....I just found out that Red and Barney live together....we're going with that)

Red sat in his room getting the nessicary items planed out on the floor. He had everything all folded neatly and made sure he had everything for the whole week they were spending there. "Wells I'ms done." Barney said proudly. "We've only been home for about a half an hour. How in the world are you done?" Red asked looking at him. "I don't know...how are you not done?" Barney asked walking in his room. "Well I organized everything for every day. A complete outfit for everyday plus two extras. A swimsuit for ,you know, swimming, pajamas, and different types of shoes." Barney looked at him in awe. "Why's would yous needs all this?"

"Cause I like to be prepared, that's why, okay?" Red said getting defensive. "Okays, fines by me." Barney said holding up his hands. "And I'm assuming you just shoved everything in your suitcase?" Red asked with a smirk. Barney blushed in embarrassment. "Maybes a littles..." Red laughed and walked into the bathroom. "Are you sure you have everything you need?" Red asked walking back out with his bathroom supplies.

"I thinks sos..." Barney said thinking. "Fine, don't come crying to me when you need something though." Red said putting the supplies in their own pile. "Fines yous have my words." Red smiled. "I'll put everything in tomorrow." Red stood up, looking at Barney. Red walked over to him. "Do you have the tickets?" Barney nodded and handed him the slips of paper. "Thank you good sir..." Red said taking them and setting them on his bedside table. "I think we're all set, just need to finish packing and sleep." He said walking towards the door.

"Well goods..." Barney said as he pulled Red closer, his hands on his hips. Red smiled and wrapped his arms around his neck. Barney connected their foreheads together. Red then kissed him lightly, his eyes closing. Barney kissed back, his eyes closing as well. Soon he licked Reds bottom lip. Red quickly opened his mouth. Their tongues danced together but Barney soon took the lead. His tongue exploring the warm cavern like no tomorrow. Red smiled and sucked on his tongue. Barney gasped as Red giggled. Red then started to run his fingers through his hair, tugging slightly. Barney then pulled away, panting. A string of saliva connected their lips and Red broke it with his tounge.

"I loves you." Barney said smiling. "I love you too." Barney gave Red one last final kiss. "Now I think a late dinner and a movie before our sixteen hours of sleep." Red said smiling. "I agrees."

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●
I'm sorry this is out so late I was busy with the other one shots. I hope you enjoyed!

Kitty out! =^.^=