Mithross: Please Notice Me

Im excited. . . video is by IHasCupquake. Oh, and they look like their skins.  

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

A new school and a new beginning.  Ross walked into school with a bright smile on his face. He looked up at the many petals of the cherry blossoms that lined the walkway. Many other students came in after Ross. Ross stopped by the water fountain and looked at the many kids. Then, his eyes caught sight of him and the ,world seemed to slow. He was talking to Adam, he would have to ask what his name was. He decided to walk up to them, confident that Adam was there. "Hey, Max, this is Ross." Ross smiled and opened his mouth to talk but his tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth and his heart beat faster. His palms started to sweat and he swore he had a blush on his cheeks. 

Out of  fear Ross ran into the school. He looked back and saw Adam and Max shrugging. Ross's heart started to calm down. "He must be mine. . ." Ross whispered to himself as he headed toward his locker. Once getting his stuff he turned and saw Max talking to Alesa. Anger boiled within Ross as he clutched his books harder. Soon the bell rang and Max left her with a smile. "Hey Alesa!" Ross said walking up to her. "Hey Ross!" She said happily. "Can you come with me?" Ross asked as he walked outside. "Sure but hurry cause class is starting soon."

Ross nodded and walked over to the fountain, facing the gate. "So have you meet Max?" He asked turning to her. "Yeah! He's awesome! Okay, I can trust you right? Well, I might have this small crush on him." She ended in a giggle. That was it, Ross broke. He snapped his arm out towards her neck and forced her head in the water. She screamed and struggled, but Ross kept her still. Soon her struggles died down and her body hang limp in his hold. Ross had a huge smile on his face. "Gone." He whispered. He left the body there and walked to class with a smile.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After classes everyone gathered around the body in the fountain. Ross gasped and ran over to his friends. Adam, Barney, and Red were staring at the body in horror. "What happened?" He asked, acting to be worried. "Wes donts knows. . ." Barney said mystified as they took the body away. "Perfect." Ross whispered under his breath. "This was strange, sad, I was talking to her this morning and she seemed really nice." Ross turned and saw Max. His red hair falling in a perfect way and his necklace shining in the light. His heartbeat speeding up as he saw him and the world slowing down. Ross looked down and away just so not to draw attention. Everyone then started to go home, leaving Ross alone. "I can't wait for tomorrow." He said with a smile as he walked home.

The next day he had brought a small knife just in case. He was walking down the hall when he saw Max talking to two girls, Ashley and Shelby. "No. . . Mine!" Ross whispered angrily as he went in a different direction. Soon the bell rang and Ross walked to class. In the middle of class he looked towards the window and saw Shelby walking down the hall. "Teacher may I go to the bathroom?"

He asked. Once outside he saw Shelby walk into the bathroom. He slipped in before the door closed. She then walked into the stall and before closing it Ross stood in the way. "R-Ross?" She said, scared and freaked out, considering he was in the ladies room. "Hes mine." Ross said with a smile before pushing her head in the toilet. She struggled greatly but Ross held down with all his force. Her struggles died and Ross smiled wider. He then dragged her body to her locker and kept her their till later.

He then saw Ashley walking down the hall. "Hey Ashley!" "Hey Ross what's up?" She asked with a sweet smile. "Well I was wondering if you could come with me?" He asked innocently. "Yeah, but lets hurry." He smiled and nodded, walking up the many steps, soon arriving on the roof. "So what did you need to tell me?" She asked holding on the rail. "Well its about Max." Ashley perked up. "Yeah he's so cute!" She said happily. Ross laughed calmly. "Yeah but you know what?" He said calmly. "What?" She said with a happy smile. "Mine." He said, his eyes widening and his smile growing in size.

Without a response he pushed her off the edge. She didn't scream, luckily. She was paralyzed with fear as her body hit the ground with a sickening crunch. Ross chuckled softly as he went down the stairs. He then grabbed Shelby from his locker. He dragged her and Ashley to the furnace, bringing them both. Then walking over and cleaning up the blood. "Perfect." He said as he walked back into class.

After class Ross walked back out like nothing happened. He then saw Max on his phone, leaning against a tree. Ross gasped and took out his phone. Zooming in and getting the perfect angle, he took a picture. Then running home he printed it out and hung it on the bare board on his wall. "Perfect, Max will be mine." Ross said with a creepy smile, his pupils smaller than normal.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

How was that? I'm swear I'm part demon. . . so I hope you enjoyed and leave suggestions for new parts or things you want to see, I still owe you guys.

Kitty out! =^.^=