Mithross - Flower

Hey everyone, this is part 99. I hope you all enjoy!! I love you all and please leave suggestions cause I love them very much.

~Maddy 

_______________

Ross sighed as he tightened his grip on the little pot in his hands. The little white flower petals were perfectly placed and were the purest white.

Ross walked down the street, glancing at the many houses ahead of him. His friends had forced him to overcome his fear of being rejected an made him go outside and perform a little experiment.

Ross started to shake a little as he walked up the sidewalk to a nice looking house. He softly knocked on the door and waited, his insides turning. A loud booming bark sounded and claws on tile followed soon after.

Soon the door opened and a handsome ginger appeared. Ross's heart pounded louder, now realizing this was a stupid idea. "Hey!" He said in response to Ross "Galileo, no, stay back."

Ross looked down and saw a nice looking doggo trying to meet Ross. "Can I help you?" The ginger asked. Ross looked up at him quickly and took in a breath.

"Yeah... umm... I was wondering if I could plant this flower in your backyard... I-its okay if you dont want me too I-I understand." He said, cursing himself for the stuttering.

"Yeah! I have this little planter I keep high up so this little one can't get to it." He said moving aside and letting Ross in. "By the way, what's your name?" He asked, closing the door behind him.

"Ross. Ross Washington." he said softly as the dog sniffed his legs and shoes.

The ginger smiled. "I'm Max, Max Mithzan. Nice to meet you."

~~~o~~~~

"So why are you doing this?" Max asked as he watched Ross place in the flower.

"Oh, well umm.... thank my friends." Max gave him a questioning look and Ross sighed. "I have a huge fear of being rejected and my friends made me do this stupid task." He said as he stood upright, dusting the dirt off his hands.

"Well that's a good way, but why my house?" Ross shrugged.

"Just a random house I chose, its seemed nice and comforting." Ross said softly. "Well you probably want me out of your house huh?" He said with a fake laugh.

"No, I mean if you want, I would like for you to stay." The ginger said. Ross looked at him surprised.

"Well I d-dont want to be a bother or anything...." He said, shyly.

"You're not, in fact if I had the courage, I would semi-beg for you to stay." Ross looked at him, shock covered his face as Max opened the sliding glass door. Ross took in a deep breath and walked into the house.

"Thank you, no one has ever said something that nice to me.." Max looked at him with shock.

"Are you serious? Dude you seem so sweet, nice, innocent, and just the most perf-" Max cut himself off. "You want anything?" He said turning to the kitchen, hiding the bush that started to form.

"You." Ross mumbled and thanked God that Max didn't here it. "Just a MountainDew, if you have any." He said, leaning against the island.

Max smiled and pulled two from the fridge, he handed one to the brunette and opened his. "So umm, what do you do for a job?" 

Ross swallowed his sip. "I work on making YouTube videos." Max nodded, seeming impressed. Ross took another sip as Max started to speak. "I'm sorry to ask but are you single?"

"Yes."

~~~o~~~

They soon started dating and have sex, a lot of it. Soon having kids and getting married. The only flower that was present at their wedding was thousands of the little white flower that Ross had planted in Max's yard years ago.

~~~o~~~

I was way to lazy to make this good, I'm so sorry. But only one more part then it will be the end of the book!!  See you later guys!!