Mithross: Highschool AU (Pt 3)

I love this story...
°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

Just as Ross had said, he sat in one of the front seats. Max went to the back, with a second of hesitation. Soon Adam and his crew came on. Ross tugged his hoodie over his head, feeling safe. Adam saw him and smirked. He suddenly grabbed Ross's hoodie and pulled him to the back. "Adam let me go!" Ross yelled, struggling. "Shut up unicorn." Adam said, punching him in the stomach. It sure shut him up alright. Adam tossed him in one of the back seats. Ross got up with a small groan.

"So....how was your day faggot?" Ross's heart skipped a beat at the name. "I'm not a faggot.." Ross said standing up defensively. "Well you look like one." Said another girl behind Adam. She also looked very...slutty, same as Jess. She wore a black crop top and black short, short jeans. She had long bright red hair over her shoulders. Her eyes were different colors, one green, one red. 'She must have contacts on.' Ross thought. Suddenly a pink bubble came forth from her lips, soon popping once hitting her nose.

"But I'm not! You lairs!" Ross said getting upset, tears pooling in his eyes. Adam scowled. "We speak the truth." He said coldly. "No you don't!" Ross clenching his hands into fists. Adams eyes were alive with fire. Ross suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He fell back down into the seat with a groan. He caught a glimpse of Adam preparing to make another blow. He closed his eyes and mentally prepared himself for the pain that was about to come, but it never did. Ross opened his eyes hesitently, but the scene before him, he thought he would never see.

Max had Adam's fist in his hand, his face calm and relaxed. Adams attention was now towards Max, fire in his eyes. "Sorry gentleman but I need this narwhal for my English project, so if you could not hurt him for the next week that would be great." Max said with a smile that Ross could tell was fake. Adam gave Ross one last glare and went to and empty seat.

"Speaking of, this is your stop." Max said walking to the front of the bus. Ross scrambled up and followed him out. Once both boys were off they started on a slow pace to Ross's house. "So any ideas?" Max asked. Ross was silent for a few seconds before laughing. "What's so funny?" Max ended with a chuckle. "I was just getting beat up, you really think I had time to think about our project?" Max smiled and shrugged. "You're pretty smart, you can do both." Ross laughed.

"Well while were walking, I could think of some." Ross said, letting the conversation die into silence. "Well, we could create a picture.... out of words, literally." Ross said as his mind started forming ideas of a picture. "How do you propose?" Max said looking at him. "Well.... we could used different colors for each word, of needed and created a picture out of the words. The words can also create a story." Ross said, fascinated with his own idea.

Max was silent but when Ross looked up at him he could tell his mind was thinking, working on the idea. "That sounds cool, different. I like it." Max flashed Ross a small smile, which Ross returned. "Oh, here's my house." Ross said, slowing down and walking behind Max and up the pathway. Max halted and followed.

Ross opened the door and took off his shoes. Max followed suit. "Mom I'm home!" Ross said happily walking into the kitchen, setting his backpack on a kitchen chair. "Oh welcome home sweetie! I-oh! Who's this?" His mom said walking into the kitchen, her attention towards Max. "Oh. . .this is Max, hes helping me on a English project." His mother smiled. "Nice to meet you." Max nodded and returned the smile.

"I'm glad Ross has a friend. . . It's very hard for him, with his preferences and all." His mother said sitting in a chair, pulling some papers close to her. "Preferences?" Max asked, very confused. "Oh! I'm so sorry Ross I didn't mean to-" Ross's mom started to say quickly. "It's fine mom, the truth had to come out sometime." Ross said sadly "What Adam and his gang said on the bus is true. . ." Ross said walking to the couch and taking a seat. "Well don't call yourself that. . .call yourself special, in a unique way." Ross looked at him gratefully.