Five Nights At Skymedia 3

The front door made a small creaking noise as Emily opened it, the two children  walked behind her. She walked in and flicked on a few lights, illuminating a long hallway. Shelby clung to John's arm as she saw the outline of Golden-zan's  dark figure sitting on stage, body limp and lifeless. Emily walked down the hallway, her footsteps echoing off the tile floor.

The kids followed her quickly, wondering why they were back here. John glanced at the walls and saw many pictures that kids have drawn over the years. Many, many, many pictures. All scribbled in and poorly colored. John snapped his attention back to Emily when a creaking sounds drew his attention.

Emily had opened a door and walked in. They quickly followed and walked into a dark room. The door shut behind them with a loud bang. "How does being in here help our brother?" John asked Emily. She only smiled and pulled out a knife. "As you know, your brother was bitten, so we can't really run this place for very much longer. What we plan on doing is opening a new restaurant and I would like you guys to help." She said sweetly, twirling the knife between her fingers. "So what's the knife for then?" Shelby asked curiously. "Oh. . ." Emily said with a smile as she walked closer to John. "Just this. . ." She said and before the two could ask what she meant Emily drive the knife deep into John's chest.

Shelby gasped loudly and backed away into a corner. John gasped and sputtered as a trickle of blood tried down his chin. He backed away as Emily took out the knife. He figured out what was going on and made a run for it. He bolted out the door and ran as fast as he could down the hallway. Not making it far because of his wound, he suddenly was jerked back because of his shirt. He looked up, tears filled his eyes making it hard to see.

"Why would you run away from me John, wouldn't you want to pay for your brothers death?" Emily asked before she slid the knife across his throat, the Foxy mask, that was on Johns head, fell to the floor as Emily felt him go limp. She then picked up the body bridal style and took it back to the small room.

She returned to find Shelby in a corner, crying her eyes out. "W-what did you do to m-my brother!" Shelby asked through many tears. "Hes in a better place now." She said sweetly as she tossed the body next to a wall. "Am I going to a better place?" Shelby asked. Emily walked toward her, nodding. "I'm sorry but yes, yes you are." Shelby let out a final sob as the knife cut deep into her throat.

Emily walked down a long white hallway. She then turned Shelby left into a room that said 1987. She opened the door and let it close behind her. She turned to the hospital bed and saw the dead body off Ross, the bandages that were around his head were bloody and matted down."I know the perfect place for you." She said as she started to take everything out of his arms.

She soon had all three kids in the same room, their bodies lifeless. She then flicked on a dim light and showed many future plans for the new restaurant. She looked at Shelby and smiled. She then went over to a brand new Vixen, one of the new animatronics. "Funny.... this kinda looks like her." The red hair, the white crown and the human shape fitred Shelby perfectly. The only thing animal like about it was the tail and ears. "This isn't gonna be nice." Emily said as she brought Vixen to a sitting position and started to shove Shelby inside. Blood covered the white and red metal/plastic. Emily sighed as she looked towards John. She had the biggest smile on her face. "Oh Foxy, Foxy, Foxy. . . ." Emily said as she picked up John. "You may not be in use but you'll be helpful.

"So you took care of the three?" Husky asked Emily the next day. Emily nodded with a smirk. "Yep, and I think we're almost ready for the new restaurant."

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Hey fictioneers!! How are you guys doing? So sorry I uploaded a little late it's just that school is stupid and I've been under a lot of stress lately and everything had been crazy. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you guys soon! Buy!!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=