A/N Rambling

You know those days where you don't want to do anything and not have any human interaction.... yeah that's one of those days. But pokemon hunting sounds amazing.... but I don't want to do it.... I want to be alone and look at amazing fanart and talk to random people online...

Do you guys just ever see a fanart and you're like 'yes.... that is the one... I must keep this precious child and make it my background on my phone...' cause I'm like that a lot...

Do you guys ever realize that you shipped something that you don't even like?! There was always this one song on the radio that I would make Jin and Ross sing but it was a love song. After I shipped mithross and that song came on I was like ' what.... Jin get put of my head.... no... no housebop.... stop it...there we go... mithross..' It was weird.

Wanna know a fun fact? I cut my foot open because of Ross, I'll tell that story later if you guys want me too.

My friends pug sounds like a pig.... her name is Francis.

Does anyone else ship the pokemon team leaders? I'm very curious...

TEAM VALOR FOR THE WIN! *hops on Charazard and flys off* FOR THE GLORY OF RED!!!

I'm thinking about doing a centaur storyline.... want me to do that?

My bed is so cozy I don't want to get out...

It's fall! Pumpkin spice everywhere!!!! At Jamba Juice....  omg they're pumpkin spice... like heaven... Okay the first one I got a few days ago had a strawberry at the bottom. I demand a refund!!!

I need to start doing halloween oneshots.... I really need to... What are you guys being for halloween?

Do you guys like Max's girlfriend? I'm like ehh about her cause she seems really nice but.... she just seems weird...she's like one of those people you hate for no reason. I don't know why I hate her... I just do.... but I bet she's super nice.

It would be cool to see you guys in real life....

I'm drawing pictures.... do you guys want to see them when they're done?

Okay thanks guys for putting up with that. I just did that so I can wake up and give you guys and give a small look into my life and thoughts. Thanks guys you mean the word to me.

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=