A/N Rambling 2

Okay, sit down I'm about to tell you fictioneers about the time I cut my foot open because of Ross.

Now to let you know, I'm in my room, in the dark.

In my head I have little scenes that I play out. It took place in one of the sitting areas at the office. Alesa was still pregnant with Mason and she was just sitting on the couch with her feet propped up on the small white table.

Adam and Jin came into the room talking about something and sat down, Barney soon joining them.

Now this was before I even knew about Red and Max. Strange...

Now me and Ross come into the sitting area from different ways. I plop down on a white chair and him a couch. "I'm bored.." I said Ross nodded back. Then he jumped up. "Let's have a silly contest!" He said happily. "Oh I can so beat you!"

He then started spinning around like and airplane. The three other guys have stopped their conversations and we're watching. Alesa was on her phone.

Just then Ross tripped and hit his head on the table. Everyone was extramly calm through this event. Then Ross sat up and smiled. "Your turn." He said as a trickle of blood trailed down his face.

"Your on!" I started spinning like a ballerina in my room. Now keep in mind, my bed is inches from me and my bed rests in a metal frame.

"Ouch!" I yelled, now in the real world. I had ended up hitting the metal frame of my bed. "I stubbed my toe." I said. But the pain didn't ebb away. I felt my foot and touched something warm. I then hopped over to my light switch and flicked it.

Looking down I say my foot covered with blood. "Oh..." I say as I open my door and hop to the bathroom. I didn't know what to do so I stuck my foot over the toilet. I was just about to call for help when I heard the front door close.

I gulped. That meant the my mom and dad went on their fifteen minute walk with my dog. I sighed and watched the water turn red. Then I remembered my brother. He always checks on me in the morning. Once he came up he helped me clean some blood spots on the ground.

Once my parents got home I asked him to go tell them. From my understanding he just stood at the too of the stairs while my stepdad asked him, "Where's Maddy?" My brothers only reply was. "Lots of blood." Then my mother came up. She looked at me and then at my foot and walked back down. My mom stood at the top of the stairs and said. "There's a lot of blood."

Then my stepdad came up and helped clean it up. I didn't cry throughout the whole thing until they said I probably needed to get stiches. I balled my eyes out, it isn't that bad, just a little tugging.

So once I was in bed, foot propped up and relaxed I started thinking about what happened. Then I remembered Ross and the contest. "Ross...." I mumbled under my breath. Even though he had nothing to do with this, I have a tiny part of me that hates him for doing that to me.

I now have a permanent scar because of my imagination and Ross.