Mithross: Swapping Roles

Okay so, I know that there is a lot of Mithross but I kinda had to Mithross for this story cause of where they used to live. . . so yeah, hope you enjoy!

>•< >•< >•< >•< >•< >•<

"Are you excited?!" Tim asked Ross as they opened the door to the apartment. "No, just nervous." Ross said as he walked in, taking off his shoes. "Well I'm excited, and you'll do fine." Tim said as he walked into the kitchen. "But what if they live in some foreign country?! I'm so screwed. . . " Ross said as he sat down at the table in defeat. "Well if she or he, it could happen, lives somewhere across the ocean, we'll just do what we did with Red and Barney." Tim said happily. "You mean running around for a month, trying to get him back over here?" Ross said in a sarcastic voice. Tim was silent but had a huge smile on his face.

"If that's what we have to do then yes." Ross sighed and smiled, he had such good friends. "Well I'm going to bed." Ross said getting up. "Good luck buddy." Tim called out after him as he shut his bedroom door. Ross sighed, he wasn't looking forward to this. Every year when you and you're soul mate turn twenty you both switch bodies until you find that person. For example, Jin and Adam. Once Adam turned twenty he ended up switching bodies with Jin, who lived in Japan (I think) Jin ended up coming here, but in Adams body. It was so funny watching him act so confused since he couldn't speak our language. The same goes for Red, Barney ended up being from Turkey, so there was some major confusion.

Ross sighed as he laid down on his bed lazily. "New world, here I come." He said as he drifted off to sleep.

The first thing Ross noticed once he opened his eyes the next morning was a different white ceiling. He closed his eyes again and rolled over, not wanting to wake up. Then it hit him. He sat up quickly and opened his eyes, seeing a completely different room rather than his usual anime covered room. There were a few Undertail posters along with a gaming computer and the normal stuff you would find in a bedroom. Ross then got out off bed and yawned. He looked at the room once more before opening the bedroom door. He noticed it was very similar to his apartment, only there was no other bedrooms.

Ross then went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, but instead of seeing his usual cubby face, dark curly hair and ocean blue eyes he was met with something he would never expect. The fiery red hair stood out the most, next to the dark brown eyes and the well built body structure. "Dang." Ross said in surprise. His eyes widened at the sound of his voice, it was no longer his. "Oh god."

Max sighed as he shifted his weight once more on the comfortable bed, not wanting to ever get up. "Ross!!" Tim yelled happily as his door burst open. Max groaned, never having to deal with these types of things, this is why he preferred living alone. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking at who busted through the door, nearly taking it off its hinges. "Oh, I yeah I forgot. . . birthday. . . switching." Tim said embarrassed. "No its fine, I needed to get up anyway." Max said quickly. His eyes widened at his voice. He got off the bed and looked at himself in the mirror that Ross had in his bedroom.

Instead of his bright red hair he was faced with dark brown super curly hair, glasses, pale skin and a pair of beautiful blue eyes that stood out. "I'm Tim, Ross's roommate." Max nodded, getting that much. "I'm Max. . . or Ross now I guess. . ." Tim laughed. "Yeah I guess you are." Max looked around the room before looking at Tim. "Where am I?" Max asked confused. "Washington, where did you used to live?" Tim said as he walked out of Ross's room to the kitchen. "Louisiana." Max said as he followed slowly. "Do you think Ross is confused?" Max asked. "Maybe but he's smart, he'll figure out something."

"What do I do?!" Ross said as he looked around the apartment. He had changed clothes and eaten a small breakfast, now wanting to get home, but after looking through all his contacts, he didn't find anyone he knew personally. He found out that his name was Max after looking through his texts, he didn't mean to snoop but he needed information, besides this was technically his phone. Ross paced the apartment back and forth, trying to think of something. Suddenly Max's phone went off and Ross looked at the unknown number. "Tim!!" Ross yelled as he scrambled to pick up the phone, answering it. "Hello?" Tim answered.