Mithross - Christmas Mishaps

Merry Christmas everyone! I love this holiday because it's just so happy and the food is the best. I hope You all are well and happy!

Plus if you love smut I have a smut book going on right now!

~Maddy
____________________________

Ross smiled as he awoke to the sight of his sleeping boyfriend. He ran his slim fingers through his fluffy ginger hair, loving the feeling of the strands run by on his skin.

Max then flickered open his eyes to the sight of his curly haired boyfriend. "Hey cutie, how are you?" Ross smiled at the question.

"Tired, you?" Ross mumbled as he dropped his hand back onto the bed.

"Same." Max mumbled. Silence fell upon both of them as they stared into each others eyes. Ross scooted a little closer to his boyfriend, not breaking eye contact.

This act continued for minutes, then never breaking away. Suddenly Max sneezed loudly, making Ross fall off the bed.

"Oww..." Ross groaned as he sat up. Laughter filled the room.

"I hate you.." Ross grumbled as he got up and flop on the bed.

~~~○~~~

Ross yawned as he sat down on the couch. He flicked on the TV and plugged his phone into the Tv, making Christmas music play. He got up and started to sway to the soft music.

He heard a soft thud then a pair of hands wrap around his own. He looked up and saw his smiling ginger dancing with him. He smiled as they swayed to the soft melody. Max's hands then went to his hips as Ross wrapped his arms around his neck.

Ross laid his head on Max's chest, closing his eyes. His foot then hit something fluffy, making him trip. Ross bolted his eyes open as he fell to the ground. He let out a groan as Max's weight fell on top of him.

"Ross are you okay?" Max asked, worry filling his voice. He sat up looking at the male below him.

"Yeah, all good. Stupid KP." He said as he sat up and looked over at the cat. She only replied with a meow.

Both chuckled and helped each other get up. "Oh! You got all the Christmas decorations." Ross said excitedly ad he ran over to the big green tub, opening it.

Max smiled as he saw him rummaging through the box. "I was thinking I can do the outside while you do the inside?" Max asked. Ross stood up, holding a bunch of lights.

"If you're sure." Ross said putting the lights on the couch.

~~~○~~~

Within a few minutes Max was outside with a bunch of lights and Ross was inside, putting up the tree.

Max was just about to start the roof lights when he heard a scream coming from inside the house.

Fear filled Max as he opened the house door. His eyes scanned the living room and he quickly saw Ross, tangled up in Christmas lights with the tree on top if him. His fear dies down as laughter bubbled in his chest.

"I can explain." Ross quickly said. Max crossed his arms and smirked, waiting. "I um... you see the tree tied me up then it fainted from my awesomeness." Ross quickly said.

Max chuckled as he walked over to Ross, pulling him out from under the tree. He was wrapped up in lit up lights. "You seem like the guy who is very bright." Max said with a smirk. Ross rolled his eyes and started to mess with the strands.

Mac quickly helped him untangle all the lights and set the tree up. "Thanks babe." Ross mumbled as he kissed his cheek.

~~~○~~~

Everything was soon decorated inside and out. "Thanks for putting up rhe lights babe." Ross said as he pulled th mixer out of the cabinet.

"No problem my little squirrel." Max said as he pulled cookie cutters out of the drawer. He soon set the colorful cutters on the counter as Ross pulled out a note card from a little box.

"What's that?" Max asked. The note card was all yellow with age and the ends were either torn or bent.

"It's my great grand mothers recipe. It's been in the family for generations." Ross smiled as he flipped th card over. "We need flour, eggs, sugar, milk and butter." Ross said as he grabbed the butter and milk. Max nodded and got the other things.

They started making the smooth batter. "Now we need the flour." Ross said as he grabbed the bag from on of the cabinets above his head. He brought it down but his fingers didn't have a tight grip on the bag, so it ended up slipping out of his grip and smashing on the ground.

White powder went everywhere. Both males stood still, trying to comprehend what happened. "Im, dreaming of a white Christmas!" Ross said happily in a sing song voice.

Max grumbled as he tried to get the powder out of his eyes. "Sorry...." Ross mumbled. The ginger sighed as he flickered open his eyes. Ross removed his glasses that were covered in powder.

"Looks like cookies will be on hold for a while." Max mumbled, looking around the kitchen.

~~~○~~~

Soon the cookies were in the oven and the smell traveled throughout the house. "Sorry again Max." Ross mumbled as they snuggled on the couch.

"It's fine baby, it was an accident." Ross looked at Max gratefully. He ran his fingers through the thick ginger hair. He pulled his hand back and found it covered with white powder.

Both laughed loudly. "You need to take a shower." Max rolled his eyes.

"So do you." He said as he ruffled the brown curly hair. The soft powder fell from his hair. Ross laughed softly as he tackled Max into a hug.

"I love you..." Ross mumbled before kissing Max on the lips.