Five Nights At Skymedia

Hey guys! So sorry for not updating as much but I wanted to start this!! If you want me to continue then just tell me in the comments below. So I hope you enjoy this first chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun shown brightly through the open window on a beautiful Sunday. Ross slowly got out of bed and yawned, stretching. He stood up and looked at his calendar. "Tommorow is the party." Ross said to himself. As he looked around his room slowly.

It was a simple room, a dresser, closet, a comfy bed, a few toys and a fan. But something drew his attention. It was the four fluffy stuffed animals that sat in the corner of the room. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy. Ross walked over to them and crouched down by them. He then took hold of Foxy and inspected him. His face was torn off and missing. The stuffing was all ripped out and loose strings hung around his face.

He sighed and placed him back as he stood up. He then walked out of his room. He walked down the hallway into the living room. He looked towards the couch and saw another stuffed animal. Golden-zan. He was a little animatronic that looked like a human. He had orange fluffy hair with a black outfit. His signature item was the little 'Z' around his neck. Ross picked him up and rubbed his little golden ears on his head, next to his little purple hat.

Ross held him close as he went into the kitchen to get some breakfast. There, at the table, sat his older brother John and his younger sister Shelby. Shelby was playing with one of her put-together-toys. Ross sat down Golden-zan at his chair as he got a bowl of cereal.

"Hey Ross!!" Shelby called out. Ross turned his attention to his little red haired sister. She held up her little toy. It was the white fox from the TV show, Fazbear and Friends. They made a toy of her and you can put new clothes and rearrange her the way you want. Shelby had her arms and legs all messed up along with her jaw hanging limp. Ross flinched at the sight but smiled all the same. "Nice job Shelby." Ross said as he sat back down, cereal in hand. He set the bowl down and picked up Golden-zan and set him in his lap.

A few hours later

Ross sat on the couch while a show played on the TV. Shelby sat beside him as she played with Vixen. Ross snuggled with Golden-zan, the TV show scaring him a little.

"I'm done watching this." Ross said as he stood up to turn off the TV. He walked up to the television, about to press the button when something red flashed in his vision. A screech filled the air that made Ross jump back on to the floor. Golden-zan flew out of his grasp as he fell back on the floor. His eyes were wide, fear running through his veins, and tears starting to drip down his cheeks.

He then got and idea on what was happening. His older brother was laughing, taking off the Foxy mask he was wearing. "You should have seen the look on your face!!" He said between laughter. Ross clenched his teeth and got up, not letting tears spill though his eyes. He grabbed Golden-zan forcefully and went to his room. He slammed the door loudly right before he sat on his bed. The tears rolled down his face quickly. He was mad at himself for being so scared but also mad at his brother for scaring him. He sniffed and hugged Golden-zan tight, the presence of the stuffed animal making him happier.

A few hours later....

Ross was still in his room, playing with a few of the toys before he looked at his clock. It read 5:05. He put his toys away and got up, knowing it was time for dinner. He grabbed Golden-zan and walked over to the door, only to find that it was locked. He struggled trying to open it but he had no luck. He banged on the door until he heard a familiar laugh. "J-john let me out!" Ross yelled. The Dino loving brother only laughed once more. "Hows abouts.. no." He said as his accent came through. He laughed once more but it was distant. "Please!!" Ross yelled banging on the door louder, tears streaming down his fave. He soon ran out of energy and fell to the floor.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

So this is the first chapter out of many, I just want to see what you guys like but I also have some personal news. School is starting in less than a week and I feel like I will update more then than I have all summer. Weird, I know. But I think I went into a lazy state where I didn't want to do anything.

School will start to help me and I'll get back on track. Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please tell me if you want to see more of this. Thanks fictioneers!!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful~ Maddy

=^.^=