Baby Trouble 7

I honestly have no idea where to take this story... any ideas. But I hope you guys enjoy all the same.
~Maddy
________________________

Red giggled as he was set on the couch. He looked up at Barney with his big brown eyes, making the male smile. Suddenly a loud growl filled the room.

"Oh, yeah you're hungry." Barney said before reaching into the bag. Red clapped his hands and made some excitement noises when he saw the small package of goldfish inside.

Barney smiled and poured some into his hand, giving them to Red. The ginger smiled and took a fish, nomming on it happily. Barney smiled and got up from the couch, putting the rest of the fish in front of him. He turned on the TV, keeping Red entertained.

He walked into the kitchen and made himself a sandwich. He was just about to start it when he felt something pull on his pant leg.

He looked down and saw Reds big brown sparkling eyes look up at him. "Ooo!" Red said, pointing towards the living room.

Barney smiled, slightly confused. "Ooo!" He said a little louder, pulling on Barneys pant leg. He smiled and scooped up the toddler and held him carefully, walking to the living room.

Red giggled loudly as he saw the TV show. The show was Barney The Dinosaur. Red laughed loudly as he watched it. "Rawr!!" Red said happily, looking at the male.

Barney smiled and kissed Red on the cheek. Red giggled once more and brought his tiny hands up to his face, covering his mouth. Barney smiled and set him down once more before going back to his sandwich.

~~~○~~~

Now the TV was off and Barney held the tiny Red close. They were both currently sleeping on the couch, Red on Barney's chest.

Their soft snores filled the room from the both of them as they slept.

~~~●~~~

Ross and Em played with Galileo and KP on the floor as Tim and Max started to set up the living room properly. They had managed to get the kitchen done within a few hours.

Max ran his finger through his hair, clearly tired. "Mac!!"

The ginger smiled as he saw his tiny boyfriend crawl up to him. "I think bed is the best answer." Max said as he picked Ross up off the floor.

He said a quick goodnight to Tim before heading upstairs. He kicked his door open and set Ross down on the bed. The baby let out a cute yawn, his eyes drooping.

Max smiled and got dressed into his pajamas. He stopped what he was doing halfway through when cute giggles filled the air. He looked towards his boyfriend who was giggling with his tiny hands covering his face.

The ginger grew curious then smiled. Ross always found Max sexy when he wasn't wearing a shirt. He dropped the frabic that was in his hands and walked over to the child.

Max pressed his lips on the small nose of the child, making him giggle more. "Mac!!" Ross squealed out happily reaching out and touching his cheeks.

Max chuckled softly. "Bed time little one." He said with a smile.

~~○~~

Oh dear god this is terrible..... I need help.