Just some updates

Hey guys I just want to make this small update because this book will be ending at part 100. I never knew this book would come so far and I never expected to go past 50 but here I am doing hundred. I will be stopping in a hundred because just seems like a good place to stop.

I will be taking some of the small one shot stories I have made and continue them in the next book. That book will also be going up to a hundred parts. I'm part of hundred I will be making another note just as a goodbye and to see which ones you guys want me to continue. Also for random updates in little things going on in my life go check out Story Time which is where I will post just some frequent updates on my life.

Also regarding the art contest, their contest is over and no one has turned in any art. The only cover I got was from an awesome editor who has thankfully made me one. I'm not mad at any of you but I am upset that the contest and turn out the way I want it.

I may or may not hold one in the future but I thought I'd be a cool little thing to do because I've seen so many others do it I thought I would too.

I am also going to be updating some other books like Butt Knights, SkyAmry Origins, Agents, and Split.

I'm sorry updates have been so rare, it's just that I've been busy and someone new has entered my life. School has also recently started and the Merit tests are done. Plus whenever I start writing something I instantly lose the motivation to keep going. I'm sorry to disappoint you all but hopefully this will get better.

Hope you all are well and happy. Keep in mind that this book will be ending soon and the art contest is officially off. It would help a lot if you left comments for ideas of One shots for the next few parts.

Until then guys I'll write to you soon. <3