Skyzan: Speedy Love

Racing have been their life for as long as they could remember. The first time strapping on the helmet and feeling the world flash around them was when they all feel in love. Now today was the Indy 500 that they have all been waiting for; a chance to show that they were the best.

All the racers were in the small garage with their cars waiting to meet the other racers, excited to race with new people.

Max  held his helmet in his hands as he sat on a metal chair next to his black car. It had thin gray striped that ran horizontally through the middle of the car, while a bright yellow 'Z' shown on the car. He spun the helmet and sighed, sitting back in the chair. He was nervous about racing with new people. He was more comfortable with knowing the people and figuring out what they were planning to do. He liked knowing who everyone was by heart and knowing he could outsmart them in any race.

His thoughts were soon disturbed by Tim, his coach. "Hey you ready to meet the other racers?" Max nodded and placed his helmet lightly on the car and walked out of the garage. In the big open space where the cars would pull out, there were about a dozen people or more.

Max stayed on the outside ring of the crowd until someone in a gray racers outfit came up to him. Max looked over and saw that he had thin glasses, brown curly hair, and a small childish build. "Hey, your Mithzan right?" He asked. "Yeah, how did you know?"

"Dude you're all over the place, every racer knows who you are." Max's eyes widened in surprise. "Well Im House_Owner." Max nodded a smile on his face.

'This guy seems like the one who would stay to the track and not pull anything fishy.' Max thought to himself.  "So are you always happy?" Mad asked curiously. "Yeah pretty much." He said with a smile. 'So do not anger under any circumstances, you'll lose the race or get yourself hurt.' Max thought.

"Do you know anyone else here?" The younger one asked. Max shook his head. "Well I'll show you." He said looking towards the group. "That's Barney, hes pretty nice, hes from a foreign country." Max looked to where he was pointing and saw a older male wearing a purple race outfit. He had almost no hair and had a short stubble.

"Next to him is Red, his boyfriend." Max's heart skipped a beat as he looked to the younger one. He had red fluffy hair, a short stubble and he wore a red racers outfit. "That's cool..."

House_Owner then proceeded to point out many more racers. There was Aphmau, Shubble, Sparkles, Cupquake, Jinbop, Bodil40, Mudkipz, Ssundee, Woofless. But the one that caught Max's eye was the one named Sky. The younger male next to Max kept going on about him but Max wasn't listening. Clearly the handsome male was telling a story about how he nearly lost a race but managed to win the end. He wore a yellow racers suit and had dark brown curly hair.

Time seemed to slow down while he was watching him. He soon realized the males voice next to him had fadded. He snapped out of his trace and looked at him. He had the biggest smile on his face. "You were staring at him." Max blushed a light pink. "No I wasn't." "Yes you were." He said with a small laugh. "You like Sky don't you Mithzan?" He asked, smiling brightly.

Max opened his mouth to reply to the younger male before a nice gentle voice cut him off. "Hey you're Mithzan right?" Max looked up and saw Sky. His heart jumped as a light blush covered his cheeks. "Yes...Yes I am." Max said, smiling brightly. "Wow, I've heard great things about you, I heard you're pretty fast huh?" Max nodded, knowing that his voice would fail him.

"That's cool. You always this silent." Sky asked with a chuckle. "No!" Max blurted out quickly. "I mean. . . No I'm not." Max said with a smile as he rubbed the back of his neck. "So what is your real name?" Max asked, cursing himself as soon as he asked the question. Racers were supposed to keep their real names secret, only good friends could share that info. Sky chuckled. "I'm Adam, you are?" He said with a sweet smile.

"I'm Max, Max Mithzan." He said nodding his head slightly. Adam smiled. "I'm like that name. It goes well with you're. . . 'Personality'." Max was confused. "You know me that well already?" Adam laughed. "Well I have been watching you race for sometime and I've noticed that when you're not winning you tend to get angry. Your fluffy ginger hair and name just fit." Adam said as he slightly ran his hand through Max's hair.

Max blushed harder at this statement. "Thanks. . . I didn't know you watched me." Adam only shrugged and smiled. "I always found your races fun to watch."

Before Max could reply a voice came over the speakers saying that the race would start in five minutes. Adam nodded. "Well it was nice to funnily talk to you Max." Max nodded back, "Yeah same." They both then walked back into their separate buildings.

Max then picked up is helmet and sighed with a smile on his face. "What's up?" Tim asked him. "You seem a little off." Max shook his head. "It's nothing Tim." Tim squinted his eyes. "Fine but don't let it get in the way of your racing." Max nodded and slipped on the helmet and got into his car. He backed out and drove on the made path to get to the starting line. He looked over and saw Adam with his golden helmet on. His car was yellow with multiple thin black lines running horizontally across his car. Max smiled but remembered Tim's words and focused on getting where he needed to be.

Soon all the cars were set and ready to go. Max was designated to be in 5th place. 'Good, I'm ahead of most people but not to far behind first place.' He thought to himself. Max then looked up and saw the person preparing to wave the flag. He pushed the gas pedal slightly, making sure he didn't move. His gaze flickered to the first racer making him lose focus. He gasped softly as he say it was Sky. He saw something green flash in his vision and soon cars were whizzing by him. "Fuck!" Max yelled and took off down the track.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Hows that?! Random update cause I'm sick! :D I hope you guys enjoyed this cause I've had this idea for a while but I didn't know which ship to do this for. But I hope you all enjoyed and I was wondering if you guys wanted a part two? Cause this story does go on. But I hope you fictioneers have a great day/night and I will see you guys soon. Bye!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=