Mithross- The other half

I got this idea from tumbler, I thought it was cute and I might do it with Redney as well. Who knows. Sorry if this is crap, I'm sick at the moment so... yeah. I hope you enjoy it anyway though.

~Maddy

___________

A cute giggle filled the small white room as his chubby little hands grasped onto the necklace. His bright blue eyes looked up at his mother who smiled and held him closer. He stuck half of the necklace into his mouth, sucking on it slightly. His mother chuckled and took it out, making the small child reach for it.

You see every time a child is born they get a necklace. This necklace is only half, their soul mate has the other. Every time the child is closer to their soul mate the necklace would get warmer and warmer, the opposite when the person gets farther. Many people go on journeys to find their loved ones while others let fate do the magic.

The mother slipped on the necklace around her baby's neck, smiling knowing his soul mate was out there somewhere.

~~~20 years later~~~

Ross slammed his hand on the alarm clock, making it shut off. He sat up groggily and slipped on his glasses that were on the bedside table. He slowly got out of bed and shuffled his way into the kitchen. He currently lived in a small apartment in New York, his home town.

He quickly made the best breakfast he knew how to make without burning the kitchen down; cereal. After finished eating he took a quick shower and grabbed his bags. He was currently planning on going on a trip to Washington, visiting a old friend from elementary school, one of his closets friends named Adam.

He was just visiting the weekend and was possibly gonna look for houses there, or a cheap apartment. Life in the city was way to busy for him and he never liked the constant noise form outside. His hand gripped the handle of his bag and headed towards the door. He checked his apartment, making sure he had everything. His fingers ran lightly over his chest, making sure his necklace was still there. It was and it was cold, almost freezing. He sighed softly before leaving and locking the door behind him.

His necklace was a golden color and was I the shape of an 'A'. Only thing weird about this was that off of the A was a little golden dash, that was welded onto the back. Ross never gave the necklace much thought and only focused on if it started to get warm.

Ross quickly made it to the airport, considering he was running a little late. He went through all the boring procedures and soon made it onto the plane. He was absolutely terrified of planes but managed to make it into the air safely. During the flight, Ross felt his necklace get a little warmer, like a degree or so every two hours. He smile, gripping the necklace tightly.

Once he landed he turned on his phone and checked his text messages, smiling considering Adam has sent him over twenty messages and counting. He found him and rolled his eyes. "Really?" He asked with a smile.

"I was making sure you got them." He said with a smile and a shrug.

"Trust me, I got them." He smiled as they started walking to the car. Adam insisted that they went to the Offices first before checking in to Ross's hotel. The blue eyed male didn't want to argue, his room wasn't even done.

Ross smiled as he looked up at the tall buildings. His attention was then turned to his necklace which was extremely warm at this point. He smiled and slipped it under his shirt, the warmth spreading through his skin.

The two went inside and met some amazing people. Some were other youtubers while some were editors, and some even both. Ross loved the family feel and how everything was scheduled out. Adam let Ross explore the place himself, having to record for the day.

Ross nodded, understanding the situation and let Adam on his way. The brunet was able to talk with some of the other people in the offices and  got to know them a little more. He also found the bathroom and the kitchen.

He walked into the small kitchen and found some chips. He opened the bag and nommed on the chips, grateful that he found them. He hasn't had anything to eat since that morning. Out of the corner of his eye he saw someone come into the room and open the fridge. He winced slightly as he felt his necklace burn against his skin.

He pulled it out from his shirt and examined it, setting his chips on the counter. He heard the fridge close and he looked to his left seeing a ginger around his age. He let the necklace drop on to his shirt, flashing a shy smile to the male.

"So. . . you're Ross huh? I'm Max." He said, with a smile. Ross nodded and smiled knowing his words would fail him. "Adam has talked a lot about you." He said simply. A light pink blush covered his cheeks but it quickly faded. 

"So what do you do here?" He asked the ginger. He smiled, making Ross's heart melt.

"I mostly edit the videos and sometimes participate in some videos." Ross nodded. Silence then fell over the two but they both had the same thing on their mind. The necklaces. "Look I'm sorry, can I. . . can I try something?" Max asked hesitantly.

Ross looked up at him and nodded. Max then pulled out his necklace that was under his shirt and slipped it off. He then got closer to Ross, attaching the golden 'Z' to the end of the dash. Once connected the heat faded away.

Both of them were silent until Ross whispered. "A through Z." He said softly, kinda amazed. A blushed appeared on Ross cheeks as he looked up at the ginger.

Max took his necklace away, hooking it around his neck once more. "So. . . " He said with a weak laugh. "Many people, once finding their soul mate, usually get married and such-" Ross cut the male off.

"I dont want to do that." He stated. "I want to get to know you a little better." He said with a nervous smile. Max smiled back.

"Well I'm glad were on the same page. I always found those people a little crazy." He said with a small laugh. Ross nodded, feeling awkwardness take over the conversation. "Well, if you want to, I could take you on a date and show you around Seattle?" He asked with a smile, taking Ross's hands in his.

A blush appeared on his pale chubby cheeks. "I would love that." He said smiling.

~~~2 years later~~~

Ross slammed his bedroom door in anger, leaning against it. He pushed himself off and sat on his bed, tears starting to form. Max and him had recently gotten into a fight and it didn't end well. He gripped his necklace tightly feeling that it was starting to get warm once more.

Hours had passed before Ross left his room. His temper had calmed down, but he greatly doubts Max's has. He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. He heard the TV playing and assumed Max was in the living room.

He grabbed himself a Mountain Dew and just as he was about to open it he felt strong arms wrap around his waist. He sighed and placed the can on the counter and turning around coming face to face with the ginger he loved.

"Ross . . . I'm really sorry." He said softly. The brunet stayed silent, searching his deep brown eyes. He was about to speak when a sudden wave of heat came from his necklace.

Ross angrily tugged on the necklace, breaking the chain. "Why the fuck does this thing-mph!" He was quickly cut off by his ginger lips being placed on his own. He had a sudden urge to pull away out of anger but he soon melted into the kiss. He let the necklace drop to the floor with a soft clang and wrapped his arms around his ginger's neck.

Max tightened his grip around the younger's waist while he felt his fingers run through his fluffy hair. They soon broke the kiss, their breath heavy. "I'm sorry." Max said softly, connecting their foreheads. "Can you forgive me?"

Ross sighed softly and smiled. "Of course you crazy ginger." He said before connecting their lips once more.