Mithross: Song Tied

Max sighed as he walked down the street one last time. He was moving to Washington today and he was going to miss this place. A cold wind swept over him and he tugged his hoodie closer, trying to keep warm. Then a song came slipping out of his mouth. He didn't control this, his soul mate did.

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly, you can be the butterflies I feel in my belly, you can be the captain and I can be the first mate, you can be the chills I feel on our first date." He sang quietly. He was glad his soul mate was quiet about it, glad he didn't bust into song in public, but then again this was normal in this world.

The song stopped as soon as it came. Max smiled as he came home to his packed stuff he was going to take on the plane. He took his stuff to his car and hopped in, humming a small tune, happy knowing that his soul mate was singing with him. He had already sent his stuff over to Washington, thanks to Adam.

~Skip boring plane ride~

"Thanks so much for picking me up Adam." Max said as he put his stuff in the trunk. "Yeah of course bro!" He said happily starting the car. Max got in and buckled up. The first few minutes of the ride were silent, until Adam broke it. "So I know you're new and all, but do you think you could help us out?" Adam asked quickly. "Well depends, help how?"

"Oh we just need you to be in a video, cause Red got sick recently and he wont be there." Max nodded. "What kind of video." Max asked, not too sure if he wanted to do this with people he barely knew. "Well, we go by with what the fans want, so its a singing challenge." Adam said happily. Max stomached rolled. "Well, I dont know, you know the whole thing with the soul mates and such. . ." Max said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I know, but hey, think of it this way, you get to find your soul mate if you guys sing together." He said with a large smile. "Yeah, I'm just nervous I guess. . . " "Dont be you'll be fine." Adam said as he pulled up at the offices. Both men got out and went upstairs, many butterflies fluttered in Max's stomach.

"Guys! We ready to record?" Adam yelled as soon as the door opened, making Max flinch. No response was heard throughout the building, so Adam lead Max to the recording station. There was Barney and Ross. "Cool! All set?" Adam asked as he sat down. "Almost." Barney responded, making sure everything was ready. "Hi!" a light voice was directed towards Max. Max turned his attention towards, Ross, his brown curly hair falling in his face.

He wore a big smile. "Hey. Ross right?" Max asked, returning the smile. "Yup! Welcome to the offices. Its nice to have a new addition to the crew." Ross said happily. "Thanks, means a lot." Max said looking around. "Guys come on!" Adam said as he sat on the couches. Max sat on Adams left while Ross sat on the other couch next to Barney.

"Hey guys Sky here and today we are doing another challenge video!" Adam said clapping his hands together and showing off his perfect smile. "I'm here with Ross, Barney, and Max! He's new but I've known him for, like, ever." Adam said as a small laugh came from his mouth. Max smiled at the camera, fear coursing through his veins.

"So today we are doing the singing challenge and the concept is pretty simple." Adam began "We draw from Sprinkles" Adam said as he shook the puppet. "and the person that is drawn has to sing the song of the drawers choice." Adam said as all nodded. "So since we're just starting, I'll pick, for someone to pick, cool? Cool" Adam said with a big smile as he reached his hand in and pulled out a name.

"Barney." Adam read aloud. "Schickular." Barney said happily as he drew a name. "Roths the sloths." He said sitting back down. Ross blushed as his name was said. "Okay, fine. What song?" Ross said turning to Barney. "Hmmms, you knows what's, yous can picks."   Barney said with a smile.

Ross shrugged, and sat on the edge of the couch. "Okay. . . Its called Perfect Two, cause that's what I was singing a few hours ago and it got stuck in my head. . ." Ross said quickly. Everyone looked at him as he started.

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly,

You can be the butterflies in my belly,

You can be the captain and I can be your first mate,

You can be the chills on our first date,

You can be hero an I can be your sidekick,

You can be the tear I cry if we ever split,

You can be the cloud when its storming or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning."

Ross sang quietly but loud enough for the microphones to pick it up. Max, unknowingly, was forced to sing along. He was accustomed to having to sing at random times so he didn't give it much thought, the others did though. Adam and Barney looked at Max with stunned expressions. "Roth sing again. . . " Barney said, still looking at Max. "Okay?" Ross said as he gaze flickered between the three of them.

"You can be the straw to my berry,

Max started to sing along, having no control. His eyes widen as he realized what this meant.

The smoke to my high,

Barney and Adam were either looking at Max, themselves, or at Ross with a stunned expression.

And your the one I wanna marry.

Max locked gazes with Ross as he continued to sing, their voices matching perfectly.

Cause your the one for me, for me,

Their smiles continued to grow as they sang together, their cheeks getting redder.

And I'm the one for you, for you

You take the fall for both of us,

At the moment, the two singers didn't care about the fans, about Adam and Barney, just the song escaping from their lips.

And were the perfect two. . . ."

They ended at the same time, both with huge smiles on their face and a blush on their cheeks. They stayed looking at each other while Barney and Adam fangirled, mostly Adam though. "Nice to finally match the voice with the face." Max said quietly, so only Ross could hear over Adams high pitched squeals. "I feel the same."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Wow this sounds horrible. . . totally not what I had in mind but I guess it works. I hope you guys enjoyed!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~Kitty

=^.^=