Redney: Drawings

A world were soul mates are connected by the moment they are born. And the only way to communicate is by drawing. When you need to remember something and dont have any paper, or your bored in class, what do you do? You draw on your hand, only thing is, your soul mate sees this. Whatever you draw on your hand, they see it on theirs.

Barney was moving from some foreign country and going to Washington, meeting up with his best friend Adam. Fear and excitement filled his veins as  he walked off the plane looking for Adam. For being very loud and outgoing, he wasn't hard to find. Barney smiled as he meet up with him, hugging him. "Dude, I'm so glad your staying here! This is going to be awesome!" Barney smiled. "Yeahs Is cants waits." He said with a huge smile.

Once in the car and Barneys stuff in the back, he started to notice lines appear on his wrist. He looked down and smiled. Thin black lines appeared, making a flower, soon extending to vines that looped around his hand and fingers. Adam saw this and smiled. "Cute. . " He said. "Huh?" Barney looked up, slipping back into reality. "I think that's cute. Draw something back." Adam said, once at a red light, and handed him a sharpie.

Barney smiled and took it from him, adding detail to the flower and leaves, that continued to grow. Once he started drawing the other lines stopped. Barney then extended the vines down his arm, and made another flower. Once stopping to see where he was, more lines started to appear, making more vines and detail.

Barney smiled, knowing that someone out there was drawing with him. "Did yous finds your soul mates Adams?" Barney asked out of the blue. Adam nodded. "Funny thing, it was and old elementary school friend. Jin is his name, we always wrote on our hands but I guess we were too young to realize it." Adam said pulling into the office parking lot. Barney nodded smiling. "Funny fact, he works with us now." Adam paused, getting out. "In fact, almost everyone at the office has found their soul mate. Maybe you'll find yours." He said walking to the building.

"I doubts it." Barney said following. "You never know, fate is weird." Adam said walking up the stairs and through the door. "Guys! John is here!!" Adam screeched through the office. Barney only replied with a laugh. Then a guy with really curly hair came out of an office. "Hey! I'm Ross! You must be John?" He asked, holding out his hand. Barney nodded and shook his hand. "That's mes."

"Whoa, nice accent." Said a red head, coming up behind Ross and wrapping his arm around his waits. "Thanks." Barney said with a smile. "I'm Max." "Nice too meet you, I'm John." "Nice too meet you as well, oh and just a tip, don't piss me off." Ross giggled as Barney nodded.

Just then Adam came dragging Barney away and showed him around the office, meeting a lot of the behind the scenes people. "And heres the last member of our crew." Adam said as another red head came out of an office, wearing a long sleeved hoodie. "Hi!" He said happily, walking over. Barney smiled at him. Suddenly a voice rang through the office. "Shoot, got to go, keep him company." Adam said walking off.

"Okay by!" Red said waving at him. The hoodie sleeve  covered most of his hand but Barney could point out some black leading up on his fingers. "What's are those?" Barney said, nodding at them. Red pulled his hand down and tucked it in his pocket. "Oh, me and my soul mate were drawing a few minutes ago." He said shyly. "Hey, its fine, can I see?" Barney asked reaching for his wrist. "I guess. . ." Red said with a blush, pulling out his hand. Barney pushed down the sleeve and uncover the drawing.

It was the same exact drawing as the one on his hand. He put his wrist next to Reds and compared them. Red gasped softly as they noticed they were identical. Barney looked at them in awe, the black lines were fine and precise. They both looked at the two same drawings on their skin. Red looked up just as Barney did. Their faces showed surprise, confusion, happiness, but both of them had a huge smile on their face.

"I'm Michael." Red managed to say without stuttering. "I'm John." Barney said as his smile grew bigger.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed this small little thing that I found on tumbler. I also have a little news, I'm grounded. I'm sorry but my grades are all messed up and stuff, so I hope you guys can forgive me cause updates will be slower cause I'm sneaking my tablet up to my room. Please don't hate me. I will try to get one chapter out a week, if possible. But I hope you guys are having a fabulous weekend and enjoyed the story.

Kitty out! =^.^=