SkyBop

Omg some Skybop! Okay so forget about the smut, if you read it, but they are together.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third P.O.V

Adam and Jin walked around the park holding hands. Jin smiled at the thought of it being their one year anniversary. Theirs was just a few weeks after Max's and Ross's. Kinda cute in Jin's opinion. Him and Adam had decided to go out tonight as a little treat for the special day. They both have been working hard to make up Max's and Ross's lost videos cause they have both been out sick.

Adam had taken him to dinner and now they roam the park looking at the faint lights of the city. Jin smiled at Adam and snuggled into his shoulder. Adam chuckled softly and ran his hands through the black raven hair of the younger male.

"I love you." Jin whispered. Adam smiled as he felt happiness spread through him. "I love you too." They continued to walk around the park looking at the huge lake which shown the beautiful stars reflection, there being no moon tonight. Adam new how much Jin liked the dark so the night was perfect.

"Hey I'll race you into the field." Adam said squeezing Jin's hand. "Adam I dont really want to." Jin said, slightly hesitant. "Please, I have to show you something." Adam took Jin's hand and ran into the field. They both stopped in the very center. "What did you need to show me Adam?" Jin asked curiously. "This." He let go of Jin's hand and walked backwards.

The grass that was near his feet, shook and little bugs flew out. Jin gasped as little beads of green light filled the air. The lights were coming from the bugs. "Run with me now?" Adam asked holding out his hand, a goofy smile on his face. Jin smiled and took it. Adam laughed as both ran with each other.

Their hands slipped apart as they broke off and ran in different directions. Everywhere they ran a bright line of tiny beads of green light followed. Soon Jin and Adam met up again and both were laughing. They then fell down from laughing so hard, making the air around light up more. Once their laugher subsided Jin's hand wove in and out of the fireflies way.

Adam then pulled Jin closer to him so his back was against his chest. He looked down and saw that Jin looked really cute in firefly glow. "God, I love you Jin." Jin looked up and smiled. "I love you too Adam." Both then sat in silence watching the many lights die out. Both yawned, and too tired to get up and go home, they both just fell asleep their in the tall grass.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Omg some Skybop!! I know its short but I kinda just wanted to kick start it. Understand? Well I promise I will update a ton more over break. I hope you guys like it!

Kitty out! =^.^=