Redney: Puzzle Pieces

I don't know....I thought of this when I found prices of a note in a old history book...

▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪

Third P.O.V

Red walked out of the small kitchen in the office, eating a small cookie. Thoughts ran through his head, all thinking about what he would be recording and with who. He soon reached his office and found a note on the door. Red shoved the last bit of the cookie in his mouth before tearing the note that was tapped to his door. It was a simple piece of  paper that was folded over. On the top that was written in black ink was the word 'will'. "Will?" Red whispered to himself as he opened the note.

You're special, one of a kind,

You deserve all the credit.

Now go to the place where Max always edits.

Red looked at the small poem in confusion. 'So go to Max...' He thought as he folded the note and slipped it in his pocket. Red then excitedly went over to Max's working station. Luckily he wasn't there. Red soon found what he was looking for. At the top of the monitor was another small note. This one had 'you' written very similar to the previous note. Red opened it quickly.

Very good, you made it this far

 Now back track,

To act and react.

Red nodded and went to the place where they recorded the video only a few days ago. Sprinkles was still there, laying lifelessly on the couch. Red then started to look for another note. Since the others were on white paper he assumed that it would be hidden in the white couch. But Red had no luck. He looked on the shelves behind the couches but not a single note like the ones before. He sighed and sat on the couch. He looked around and soon caught sight of Sprinkles sparkly horn. He rolled his eyes and   picked him up, putting him on. He then felt the rough texture of the paper. He pulled out a similar slip. "Are you fuckin kidding me..." Red mumbled, standing up and opening it. This one had the word 'friend' on it.

You are amazing

You've been special for days,

Now go to the place where the fan-mail lays.

(I'm just realizing how stupid these rhymes are....) Red nodded and tucked the note in his pocket. He then made his way over to the room with the piles and piles of fan-mail given to us by, well, fans.  'How am I supposed to find it in here?' He thought to himself. He then went over to his personal section, told by pieces of paper taped to the wall with their names on it. Red instantly noticed something off about his sign. A note. Red smiled an tore the note off the wall. This one had 'Be my' on the top.

Hey apple,

By now you're probably bored but,

Can you go to the place where you always record?

Red smiled and put the note with the others. He went to his office, nearly running into Adam. "Oh sorry Adam..." Red said quickly. "Its cool, hey all of the guys are heading home, you?" "No, I'm gonna stay here for a while." "Okay you get to lock up." Adam said walking away. Red nodded and quickly walked over to his office. Since there wasn't another note on the door he walked in, flicking on the lights. He didn't see one on his desk or the walls. He huffed and looked around. He then got an idea but found it ridiculous. He closed the door and found the note on the back. He smiled and tore it off. This one had the word  one it. 'Boy'.

Red opened it but there was no poem. He then concluded that this was the end. He then sat down on the floor and started to piece all the pieces together. He soon came up with the question, 'Will you be my boy friend?' . There was no other possible combination, at least one that Red could think of. He looked at the question before him, not sure what to make of it. "Reds?" Red turned to look at his office door. Barney stood there leaning against the door frame. He flashed a small smile that seemed to say; 'will you?'.

Red looked back at the note and realization hit him. He then turned to Barney and smiled. He got up off the floor and walked over to Barney with a smile on his face. He heard Barney's heartbeat quicken as he got closer, their chests nearly touching. Red whispered a word that could have easily been drown out, before kissing Barney on the lips lightly.

"Yes"

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Was this cheesy? I feel like this was very cheesy....I'm so sorry if it was. Oh and Happy Easter!