Ouran Skymedia Host Club!

I am unstoppable! *evil laugh*
There will be some changes in my version so I hope you guys don't mind!
~Maddy
___________________

Kiss kiss fall in love!

Jess sighed and brushed her unmade long curly hair out of the way. She gripped her books tighter as she wandered the very fancy hallway. Her  gaze then glanced upward and saw a sign that said 'Music Room 3'

"That might be a quiet place to study. Considering the library was full." She thought as he opened the door. As she did so, she squinted her eyes, not expecting it to be so bright in the room.

She was pretty surprised to see a group of young males sitting in a perfectly arranged order.

~~~○~~~

"Host Club?!" Jess said, kinda freaked out. She pressed herself up against the door, trying to leave.

"Oh, it's a boy." Said the tallest one, he wore sunglasses and had brown shaggy hair. "Ross, House Owner, this visitor is in the same class as you, right?" He asked the pair of twins.

"Yeah he is but he isn't very sociable, so we don't know much about him." They said at the same time.

The male with glasses smiled. "Welcome to Host Club." He said with a smile.

Just then the ginger gasped. "Well, this is a rare occasion." He said.

Jess turned back around, facing the group. "Why is that?" She asked nervously.

"Cause in thus school it's extramly difficult for a commoner to get in." The tall brunet said with a laugh.

"Why.... thank you?" Jess said confused. Just then she was yanked to the side.

"What he's saying is that you're a hero, according to us." The handsome ginger said. "Even though you might be in this fancy school, you're still the poorest person here." He said with a smile.

Jess then pulled away from his grasp. "Welcome to our world of beauty!" He said with a smile.

Jess grumbled. "Please excuse me." He said heading for the door. Suddenly small hands gripped his long sleeved shirt.

"Hey you're our hero! Amazing!" Said a small little ginger.

"I'm not a hero, just a commoner student." She said, kinda annoyed.

"Still, come to think of it. I wouldn't be surprised if a commoner student was gay." Said the tall ginger with a smile.

"Gay?" Jess said scared.

"What's you're preference? The wild type? The boy Lolita type? The little devil type? The cool type?" He asked, advancing towards Jess.

"It's not like that!" She said, backing up away from him. "It's was just looking for a quiet place I could study."

"Or maybe, you could try me?" The ginger said lightly touching Jess's chin.

Jess almost got lost in the deep brown eyes, but she quickly came back info focus. "It's not like that!" She said as she jumped back away from his grasp.

Then a loud crash sounded through the room. Everyone froze, and looked at the many shattered pieces of the vase.

"Aww man, we were going to auction that." Ross said sadly. 

"Yeah the bidding was gonna start at 8,000,00 yen." HO said. 

Jess felt her heart drop. "8,000,000 yen?" The twins nodded. "Oh god how any thousand is in a million?!" She counted nervously. "I'm gonna have to pay you back for that huh?"