Mithross: Colors

The world was known to be dark and gloomy. Everything was a shade of gray, white, and black. Nothing was ever colorful, until you found your soul mate. Many people say that when you touch your soul mate at the right time, your eyes open up to a world of color. Ross was always excited to see the world in its full beauty. He would always draw with what he assumed were colored pencils, and one day know that he would be able to see them.

The guys have just gotten home and were all tired. Ross fell onto the gray couch and turned on the TV. "I wonder what color is like. . . " Ross mumbled as he looked at the show, which was in fact, black and white. "Probably amazing. . ." Max stated, sitting next to him. "Hey guys I'm ordering pizza cause we're all too tired to make anything." Tim said. Both men nodded and continued to watch the show.

Soon the pizza arrived and they all ate it hungrily, saving some for tomorrow. They were all trudging to bed when Ross remembered to tell Max something. Ross flicked on his bedroom lights, which showed a brighter version of his gray room. "Max wait, I need. . . " Ross had grabbed Max's wrist in a attempt to make him stop.

Suddenly Ross's eyes exploded in color. The many bright colors on Ross's many pictures shown bright and clear. He was stunned at what he saw, his mouth hanging open in amazement. Max looked at Ross, slightly confused. "Something wrong?" Max asked. Ross looked at him quickly.

His hair was red, skin was tan and eyes a dark brown. 'What do I look like?' Ross thought to himself. "Hello, Ross?" Max asked. Ross snapped back into reality. "Don't you see it Max? Its beautiful!" Ross said looking around once more. "See what?" Max replied, confused and slightly pissed off.

Ross heart seemed to break in a million pieces. "The color. . ." Ross whispered. Max shook his head. Ross looked down and saw that their hands were intertwined. "Nothing?" Max shook his head once more. "Do you?" He asked. Ross nodded as he shut his eyes, tears threatening to spill out.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I'm so sorry for a sad  and short chapter I just thought this was really cool.