Baby Trouble 3

Another one...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jess was soon sitting on the couch with the guys rubbing her back. Shelby was playing  with the other babies.

"I wanted to go check on her because she wants answering her phone and walked in on her plain with pots and pans." Jess said with a sigh.

"It's okay," Adam said. "We don't know what happened either. It's all very confusing." They then just watched  the babies move the blocks and crawl around.

"Wait... I have a small idea." Barney said with a small smile. "If my boyfriend is a baby, and Adam's boyfriend is a baby... does that mean..?" It took Jess a second but her face soon grew a bright red. "N-no! Shubble is just a good friend!" She said with a small stutter. Red and Barney and Adam gave her a look.

Jess gave a small whimper before yelling, "Okay! We are dating!" She said with a bright red face. "Whoo!!!" Adam and Barney cheered. Shubble let out a cute laugh.

~~~○~~~

Max raced down the freeway, needing to get to the airport. Tim was put visiting his girlfriends house. Max came to a screeching stop in front of gate C, where Tim said he would be about 4 hours ago. Not even seconds after the car came to a full halt, Tim was already in the car.

"Oh my god I am so sorry for forgetting you! Things were crazy at the apartment and... everything was just... weird.." Max said starting the car, trying to catch his breath. Tim nodded calmly. "Just tell me what happened."

~~~○~~~

Red and Subble where on their lovers laps while Jin was trying his hardest to get on Adams. Ross looked around for his lovable ginger but he wasn't anywhere to be found. "Ma?" Ross said towards the three adults. "M-Ma?" Ross said again, tears forming in his eyes.

"M-ma!?" Ross said as the little tears began to roll down his face. The three adults all paused and watched him, unsure of what to do. "Ma! Ma!" Ross said, now having waterfalls fall off his chubby cheeks. He gripped the carpet tightly, wanting his ginger back.

○●○●○●○●○●

Heyo! Another part is up! I really like this series! I hope you guys do too! Love ya all!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=