Mithross - A New York Christmas

I decided to put this in the front of the story now because I feel like no one reads it at the end.

Guys please, go follow, or add to library, my Story Time book. I really want you guys to know what's going on with my life. But of course I can't make you guys do anything.

But I hope you all enjoy this Christmas one shot.

○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

Max grunted as sunlight filtered on his face. He quickly put a pillow over his head, blocking out sunlight and noise. But he soon smiled as he felt the arms of his boyfriend wrap around him in a comforting manner.

"Good morning my sexy ginger." Ross mumbled softly, resting his head on the older's bare back. Blushing at the comment, Max turned around and faced his curly hair, blue eyed lover, removing the pillow in the process.

Sleep still covered both of their eyes as the snuggled closer together. "Morning my little squirrel." Ross giggled softly at the cute nickname.

Max ran his fingers through the soft brown curls on his lovers head, loving the feeling. "Wanna go open presents?" Ross mumbled quietly, still half asleep. "Sure." The ginger responded as he pulled away from the youngers grasp.

They both slipped on random shirts and pajama pants, already having boxers on, that they found scattered along the floor from last night's naughty acts.

Ross slipped his hand into Max's as they walked out to the small living room. There was no tree just the few presents were laying in the corner where a tree should have been. They were in New York at the time, visiting some of Ross's family members. They ended up renting a condo, which is like a decent sized apartment, but slightly smaller.

Ross sat down on the floor, yawning before shifting through the presents, trying to find on for Max. "Oh! Here, I hope you like it." Ross said handing Max one of the smallest presents in the pile. Max took it and ripped the paper with ease. As the paper was removed, a black long box started to show. "I hope you like it." Ross said nervously as his ginger opened the box.

Inside was a chain necklace made of silver. Max smiled at it and carefully took it out of the box. "Thanks, but what about-" He started to say but Ross quickly cut him off. " I knew you would say that." He crawled over until he sat right in front of the older male. He carefully unhooked the Z necklace from his neck and unhooking the golden Z. He then attached it to the new chain easily. "There, I purposely bought this chain because it went well, and attached to your Z." Ross said as he hooked it again around Max's neck. "Remember that day you couldn't find it?" He asked with a smile. Max nodded. "I took it so I could make sure that this was the right chain." He said with a small smile.

"Great now I feel like jerk on all my presents..." Max said with a smile but had a hint of sadness in it. "I'm sure they'll be fine." Ross said as he grabbed one with his name written on it, starting to tear the paper. Max shrugged as he saw the familiar brown of a box. Soon cutting it open Ross pulled out small version of his favorite anime character.

Max sighed softly, wanting his gifts to be special but Ross smiled and gave Max a big hug. "Thank you." He whispered.

Soon all the presents were open and breakfast was being made. Max smiled as he flipped a pancake back on to the skillet. Ross sat on the floor looking over his presents. Max looked back at him smiling, tuning over over another pancake.

"Thanks for everything Max." Ross said sliding his new katana out of the case. "You're welcome sweetheart." Max said as he grabbed two plates from the cabinet above him and set the pancakes on them.