Redney

"Dinner was amazing!" Red said happily as walked down the hallway, hand in hand with Barney. "I'ms glads yous liked it." He said smiling. Red nodded, making sure his flower is still in place. He let go of Barneys hand as he unlocked their room. Both men stepped it and let it lock behind them.

Red took the flower and placed it on the nightstand next to the bed. Barney came and did the same. Red smiled up at him, which he returned quickly. Red then yawned and sat on the bed. "Tireds?" Barney asked him chuckling. "Maybe. . . " Red responded, laughing weakly as he kicked off his shoes. "Bed is a goods things then." He said as he took off his own shoes, along with his shirt. "Ehhh. . . " Red groaned softly as he got up and stretched. "Fine you're right." He took off his shirt and jeans.

Then pulling out a pair of pajama pants from his suitcase and slipping those on. "Reds?" Barney asked as he adjusted his comfortable black shirt. "Yeah?" Red asked looking at him. "Did you fall in a pile of sugar?" Barney asked with a smile. "W-What?! No. . ." Red answered, confused. "Cause you got a sweet ass." Reds face flushed a bright red. Barney only had a smirk on his face. "A- For effort." Red said as he slipped into bed.

Barney groaned, and laid down. "Fine, I'll take it." Red laughed and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He laughed and kissed back. The kiss was sweet and simple, Red absolutely loved these types of kisses. Barney then licked Reds bottom lip, asking for an entrance. Red hesitantly allowed him, opening his mouth slightly. Barney darted his tongue in his mouth, taking dominance over Red. He then sat up and pushed Red on his back, hovering over his thin frame.

Red wrapped his arms around his neck as their tongues danced against each other. Red then moaned as Barney started to suck on his tongue. He soon broke the kiss and trailed kisses down the younger ones jawbone, quickly reaching Reds neck. Red instinctively moved his head to the side to give the Turkish man more skin to mark. Barney ended up nibbling many small love bites before he found the spot that made Red moan loudly. He chuckled and nibbled and bit the spot till there was a visible mark on his neck. Then, Barney sat up, standing on his knees and slipped his shirt off before coming back down and kissing Red.

Suddenly Barney started to grind on Red, making him moan loudly. Reds face was flushed a dark red, eye lids closed, and his hair a dark shade of red cause of sweat. Pants and moans left his mouth which only made Barney crave for more. Trailing his hands down the younger frame he hooked his fingers under the smaller ones pajama pants tugging softly. He reconnected their lips in a heated make out session, their tongues rubbing against each other and saliva trickling down Reds chin.  Barney had his pajama pants over his hips, which made Red come to his senses. "J-John. . . " He moaned softly, disconnecting the kiss. Barney ignored him and tugged his pants completely off throwing them to the floor. "John!" Red moaned louder, pushing him slightly, hands on his shoulders.  

Barney halted his actions leaving the only sound in the room to their heavy breathing and loud pants. "Yous didn'ts likes it Michael?" Barney asked, greatly confused. "No I loved it, I just. . . " Red sighed. "I'm, just not really ready. . .I'm waiting till marriage. . . " Red said quietly, not looking at Barney, expecting him to be mad at him. But the only thing he felt was a soft kiss on his cheek. "Okays, Is understands, sorrys I presseds it ons yous." Barney whispered in his ear. Red looked at him gratefully. "Thank you."

Barney then laid down, facing Red, who snuggled up into his chest. Barney smiled and reached over bad turned off the lamp, making the room grow dark. He then placed his arms around Red and rested his head over his. Both of their breathing was heavier than normal as they both quickly slipped into sleep.

Red woke up to the sound of the ocean and birds chirping. He noticed he was now facing away from Barney and towards the balcony. He slipped out of Barneys grasp  and slipped on his pajama pants from the night before, soon walking outside. He smiled as he saw the beautiful view. He yawned softly and stretched, soon leaning on the rail. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, taking in the fresh ocean air. He felt a small breeze glide over his skin, making goosebumps appear on his skin. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, making him jump slightly. "Heys cutie." Barney said sleepily.