Redney- Playing in the Snow

Heyo! How is everyone! I can't belive I made this part before my finals!

I hope you enjoy it cause I think this is pretty cute. Some more Christmas stuff will be coming out. Then I will be doing a requested one then I will be doing Baby Trouble.

But I hope you all have a wonderful winter! ~Maddy

● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Barney sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes. He looked to his left and saw his adorable ginger sleeping next to him. "Hey baby, wake up." Barney said snuggling his head into Reds neck. "Mmm," Red mumbled, shifting slightly.

"You might wanna wake up babe." He said with a laugh. "I am awake, I'm just resting my eyes..." He mumbled, pulling the blanket over his body more. "It's snowing." Barney said, looking out the window behind the frame of their bed. Red then sat strait up. "Snow!" He yelled as he got out of bed, running to the door.

He threw it open to the cold chilly air. "Red come back!" Barney called out to him, holding the door frame. Red had taken off on a full sprint out into the yard. As soon as he found a good snow pile he fell into it, laughing. He loved the cold on his skin and the wetness seeping into his clothes. "Red, you need a jacket!" Barney called out holding his red Dino hoodie.

"Oh please, not like I'm gonna get sick or something!" Red said with a laugh as he dove back into the snow.

~~~•~~~

Red let out a kitten sneeze as he brought the blanket closer around him. "I told you." Barney said handing Red a cup of tea. "Yeah, yeah you did." he said with a sniffle as he took the cup.

"I should have made you put the jacket on. And possibly some proper winter clothing." He added with a laugh.  Red nodded slightly before taking a sip of the tea. "This is good, thank you." Red said looking up at Barney. "Your welcomes." he said with a smile, his Turkish accent coming out slightly. The accent always made shivers go up Reds spine, filling him with happiness.

Red sighed, he should have listened to his boyfriend, and he paid the price for not. Pain racked through his throat and his vision was fuzzy. He had a hard time breathing and even talking.

He set the cup down on the coffee table and snuggled up next to his boyfriend. Barney smiled and ruffled his hair, in a loving manner. Soon Red fell asleep on him.

Red awoke about and hour or two later, in bed. He smiled and snuggled into the blanket, not letting the warmth escape. He then flickered open his eyes as he heard the bedroom door open softly.

"Hey babe, you feeling better?" Barney asked, sitting on the bed. Red nodded and smiled, closing his eyes again. He heard a soft chuckle come from him before he felt the weight being lifted off the bed.

"What do you want for dinner?" Red let out a hum that sounded like 'I don't know'. Barney smiled. "How about some soup for you?" Red smiled and nodded. "Yes please..." He mumbled as he brought the blanket up to his neck.

Red then heard the door close with a soft click. He smiled and fell back asleep.

In what felt like seconds, Red felt himself being shaken awake by his lover. "Come one babe, dinner is ready." He whispered before setting a kiss on his cheek.

Red was soon at the table eating his soup. He sighed happily as it soothed his burning throat. "Thank you so much." Red said happily. Barney nodded, "Of course my little Dino." He said with a smile.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Red asked with a soft wheeze. He stood up and walked over to the couch.

"Sure, wanna watch Home Alone?" Barney asked, walking to the large shelf of movies. He scanned for the Christmas section, soon finding it.

"Sure, sounds good." Red said as he got comfortable on the couch. Barney had ended up making some popcorn before the movie, which Red gladly accepted.

The movie went on, soon getting to the spider part until Barney let sleep take over him. He was laying on the couch with Red on top of him, already asleep. He quickly turned off the TV before falling asleep right away.