Just new stories I plan on writing

Hello everyone! I really want to do some very special separate books that I plan on going into very great detail. I have been planning on writing these books for a while but I wanted the series to end first before making any assumptions. So without anymore rambling I will proceed with a chapter in what I want to write about. :)
~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

The king paced back and forth in front of the two thrones. One for his wife and one for himself. His wife at the moment was giving birth to their firstborn and he was not allowed for various reasons.

He stopped as he hear a loud bang from down a nearby hallway. Just then one of the doctors came into the grand room. The king looked at him, waiting for a result. The doctor only smiled and nodded. The king grinned and followed the doctor into the emergency room.

He headed strait toward his wife with a smile. She looked worn out and tired but still had a smile on her face. The king kissed her forehead and brushed some of the stray black hairs behind her ear.

They both turned their attention as a little bundle of blue blankets was brought their way. The queen tool her new born son and held him carefully in her arms. "Hes beautiful." She said softly as they looked at the small fragile face. "What do you want to name him?" The king asked. The queen thought for a minute before saying, "How about Max?" She said kindly.

The king hesitated. "But he's part of the kingdom." He said sadly. The queen sighed. "Fine but that will be his secret name. But he shall have a royal name I suppose." She said as she ran a finger across the babies cheek. "So what about the real name?" The queen thought for a good moment before replying,

"Sir. Butt Butt Butt Butt."

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

The man groaned in frustration as he shuffled through more papers, looking frantically. He ran his head through his spiky hair and threw the papers to the floor.

His office was covered with papers. Many having large printed paragraphs on them while other had only a few sentences written in crayons. He fumbled with a few more papers before sighing and flipping on his computer.

He typed away madly into the headquarters data base. Then lines and lines of green text showed up. He read through then with ease and went back to his papers.

He jumped slightly as a knock was heard at his door. "Come in." He said calmly as he read over a few more papers. As soon as he heard the door shut he looked up and saw a female with long bright red hair. She wore sunglasses and had a white crown resting lightly on tip of her head. To match, she wore a black suit that went nicely with her crown.

"What is it agent Shed?" The man asked slightly annoyed. "Agent Zed, the agency has given us quardenents to the first location."

Agent Zed pulled down his sunglasses ever so slightly, showing his dark brown eyes. "For?" He asked, slightly curious. "To find the missing part of the machine." She said calmly.

Zed's eyes widen. "Then we must go at once." He said standing up and walking around the desk. Shed just turned around and opened the door, leaving the entryway quickly. Zed pushed his glasses up and followed Shed out the door. He hooked his foot around the edge of the door, making it close with a soft click.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

Do you guys like it? If so I would love to make separate books of these. Sorry for the slow updates, school I'd being a butt.

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=