Mithross- Life and Death 3

Yeah.... I need more ideas...
~Maddy
____________________

Life yawned as he flickered open his eyes. He smiled as he saw the face of his kitty cat. "Hello KP." He said as he ran his finger through her fur.

"Meow..." She said softly. Life smiled and got up, preparing to feed her. He snapped his fingers and a small fish appeared in front of her. She grabbed it and took off. He smiled as she slipped out of his room.

Life quickly got dressed in his white cloth, giving off a Roman look. He walked down stairs and stepped outside. A few feet from his castle, the could just stopped. He reached the edge and looked down at the earth below. He smiled as he saw the city, just waking up.

He then felt himself fall forward and before he could yell he felt a hand grab his and spin him around, pulling him back on the cloud. "Hey baby." A deep voice said in his ear.

"D-death." Life breathed out softly, relived it was him. The male hummed and smiled against his neck. Life wrapped his arms around his neck happily.

Death slowly hummed a tune and they started to dance. Life smiled at the thought. Suddenly the two teleported, none of them causing it.

Life groaned as his body came in contact with the floor. He sat up and saw he was in a glass box that was a good few thousand miles away from the earth. He stood and found that every other Being was there.

"Welcome!" Time said happily. Life nodded and looked to his left and saw Death was standing up.

"What the hell is with the sudden teleportation?" Death grumbled.

"Well, we wanted to have a party were we celebrated a very special moment." Life grew curious.

Summer then stood up. "Me and Winter are dating." He said happily, a blush on his face. Life smiled happily.

"Congrats! Opposites attract." Winter laughed.

"Yeah next thing we know you and Death are dating." Winter said. Life chuckled softly, a blush blooming on his face.

"Well, there should be some other Beings arriving but we should start." Time said. Everyone then dispersed. Life wanted to talk to death but he sunk into the shadows.

~~~○~~~

The party was in full blast and Life had ended up drinking at least three bottles of wine and beer, being dared left and right. The other Beings that showed but we're Cupid, the Planets, Shooting Star, Rainbow, and The Countries. Life was pretty surprised that the Countries came, they were pretty small Beings.

Death stayed in the shadows, watching Life throughout the party, making sure he didn't get into deep trouble.

Life hicced softly, the alcohol getting to his mind. He spotted Death over in the corner and walked over to him.

"Hey Death~" He slurred happily. "Come join the party." He said standing next to Death.

"I'm good." He said softly.

"Come on~" Life said as he pulled Death by his robe into the light and onto the dance floor. Life smiled and winked at Death before starting to sway his hips to the beat.

The other Beings were dancing around them as well. Death watched Life with great interest as he flowed his body to the music. "Come one Death~" He said with a slur.

Death resisted, wanting to push him up to a wall and show him who's the boss, but he held back. He watched Life dance around him, using his hips more than anything. Death bit his lip, wanting him badly.

"Please Death~" Life asked softly. Then Death broke, he grabbed Life and kissed him roughly on the lips, not caring about anything or anyone.

Life kissed back and wrapped his arms around his neck. Death then broke the kiss and lead Life out of the crowd, soon pinning him up a nearby wall.

Life smirked, glad his plan was succeful. Death kissed Life passionately resting his hands on the youngers hips. The kiss then became rough and forcefull and Life loved it. He ran his hands under the hood and ran his fingers through the ginger hair.

~~~○~~~

Death groaned as he opened his eyes, instantly regretting it. The bright fluffy clouds were too much to take in. He rolled over and saw his little brunet. His heart dropped as he saw that his shoulders and chest were bare. Death shifted slightly and relied he wasn't wearing anything.

Relization hit him and the events of last night came rushing back to him. The party, Life drank to much, the dance then the kiss. After that, it was all a blur. Death hopped and hopped that they really didn't do it.

But he got the thought out of his mind and focused on Life. He was absolutely gorgeous. His skin was pale and his face chubby. The brown curly hair falling perectly in place.

Suddenly his eyes opened, the bright blue showing through his eyelashes. "Hello." He said with a smile.

Max smiled "Hello baby." He pulled Life close and snuggled him. Death looked down and wondered how a perfect being could love him.

"Life?" Death asked. The smaller one hummed in response.."Did we...?" He asked trailing off.

Life pulled away from Death and sat up. He winced slightly once his back wasn't on the bed anymore. "Well considering that my as hurts like hell, I'm going to go with yes."

Death groaned and laid his hands on his head, regretting everything. "Life, I'm so sorry. I didn't mea-"

He got cut off with a kiss. He looked up as the kiss broke and saw Life's shining smile. "Its okay. It really is."

Death looked unsure. "No its not..." He said sitting up. "I don't even remember it and you were drunk. It's not right."

"Aren't you supposed to be a supporter of this? You know, being death and all." Life asked as Death rolled his eyes.

"That's the big guy, I just kill. I don't support the bad or good. I know right from wrong." Life nodded, now considering the two separate entities.

"But I'm so sorry Life, I would have stopped myse-"

"Death." Life said sternly but in a calm way. "It's okay." He put his hand on his cheek, his thumb rubbing the bone that was showing. "I'm glad it was you."

Deaths eye widened. "R-really?" Life nodded and conected their lips. Death kissed back and wrapping his arms around his waist. Life soon broke the kiss.

"No if you excuse me, I have to get dressed then we both have a job to do." Life said with a smile. Death chucked and kissed his forehead.

~~~○~~~

There is a special chapter coming up next. It's mithross don't worry. :)