Redney: Puzzle Pieces 2

I got this idea from Scrilix-chan_The_Oni and I thank her for it. So I hope you enjoy.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Red sighed as he walked in the door with Barney. It was a long tiring day at work, the guys overloaded this week. Luckily it was Friday and they could kick back and relax. Red smiled as he felt a pair of lips touch his forehead as he closed the door. "I loves yous." Barney mumbled. Red giggled softly. "I love you too." Red grew curious as he felt Barneys heart rate increase.

"Something wrong?" Red asked, he never got nervous with these small things, they were dating for over three years now. "No, nothings wrongs." Red gave him a look but brushed it away. "If you say so." Red said sitting on the couch and pulling out his phone. He heard Barney go into the kitchen but didn't give it much thought as he pulled out cookie clicker.

After a few minutes of playing, his phone was snatched out of his hand. "Hey!" He yelled at Barney, who now held his phone. "Give me it back!" Red yelled. Barney only smiled and handed him a puzzle box. Red took it and smiled at Barney. "One of my greatest weaknesses." Red said as he started to set it up on the kitchen table. The pieces scattered everywhere.

Red smiled as he ran his hands over the small cardboard pieces, flipping them over. "Bes right backs." Barney said as he walked into his room. Red continued to flip over the pieces when he noticed something strange. The underside of one piece was all black while another was the original brown. He grew curious and flipped more over onto their backside. Many were the same way, others had weird patterns and lines.

Red soon had all the undersides of the pieces flipped over and spread out. "What's are yous doings?" Barney asked walking in again. "There is something written on the back and I'm going to figure out what." Red said determined. "Waits, reallys?" He asked in disbelief. "Yes I swear." Red starting to piece together the complicated puzzle. 

Red worked on the puzzle for hours, Barney helping here and there. Reds eyes started to grow dark from tiredness as he continued to place the pieces. "Reds, I thinks its times to gos to beds." Barney said, coming out of his room in pajama pants. Red shook his head, as he dropped a piece on the table, too tired to hold it up. Barney sighed and lifted him out of the chair and carried him to their room bridal style. Red didn't have any energy left to complain so he accepted the warmth of the bed with open arms. Before Barney could even get back in bed, Red was already knocked out.

The next morning Red was at the puzzle again while Barney made breakfast. Barney had convinced Red to change into new clothes before working on it again. "I'm almost done with it I just need this middle part and I'm done!" Red said happily as Barney placed breakfast on the table. "What's do yous thinks its says?" Barney asked placing a piece in. "Probably something stupid and I wanted all this time on it." Red added placing two more in.

Red swore he saw Barneys eyes fill with sadness, losing their spark, but it quickly faded. "Wells we'll never knows." Barney said starting to eat. "Well I'm going too." Red said as he continued to work. Barney stayed with him, placing pieces here and there. Worded started to form, written in black sharpie. Red couldn't tell exactly what is was saying as be placed another piece down.

After about two more hours, Red had completed it. He sat back in joy of finishing it, relived it was finally over. Then, sitting up, he read over the text that now showed clearly over the brown cardboard.

Will you marry me?

Written in black fancy lettering. Reds head spun as he read the words again. His heart started to beat faster and faster as he looked towards Barney, as to ask if this was the truth. Barney gave a look that seemed to say 'will you?'. Barney then grabbed Reds hand. "Reds, yous have made me the most happiest persons alives. Yous are the bests friend ands I donts thinks I could settle for somone better, so. . . " Barney pulled out a black box from his pocket and opened it showing a beautiful ring. Red gasped softly at the sight.

It was silver with a gold band and had many small stones encrusted on the band a bigger one in the middle. "Wills yous marry me Reds?" Tears started forming in Reds eyes as he looked at the ring and back at Barney. His other hand covered his mouth to hide the giant smile on his face. He removed his hand ever so slightly and said something that could have been easily drowned out. Barney and Red stood up and Red kissed him lightly as Barney placed the ring on his finger.

"Yes."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Is it bad to fangirl at your own story. . . . nah! But I hope you all enjoyed his little sequel to Puzzle Pieces part one. I also have more ideas on the way. . . . I swear. . . this is insane.

Kitty out! =^.^=