Skybop

Okay to start this off, I haven't watched the Hawaii vlog so I'm making this up! Yay!

^•~^•~^•~^•~^•~^•~^•~^

Jin and Adam sat next to each other while Red and Barney sat behind them and Ross and Max behind them. "I'm worried for Ross." Jin said as he slipped his bag under the seat in front of him. "He'll be fine, he's got the ginger who would destroy the whole world for him, if asked, and angered if I might add." Adam said as he sat down. Jin did the same, buckling up.

"Yeah I guess youre right." Jin added with a smile. "Yeah I am. . ." Adam said kissing his forehead as he buckled. Jin giggled and blushed. The plane started soon after and Jin and Adam swore they heard soft whimpers coming from behind them. Soon the plane was in the air by 12:30 and going at a good speed. Jin yawned and sat back closing his eyes. "Tired?" Adam asked. "No fuckin dip Sherlock." Jin responded sharply.

"Someone's on their period. . ." Adam grumbled quietly. A smile formed on Jins face as he tried not to laugh. Adam saw this and laughed. Jin only shook his head and opened his eyes. "I hate you. . " "I love you more." Adam responded, kissing Jin lightly on the lips.

The flight was long and tiring. And by 5:30 all were getting of the plane and into the airport. "Never again. . " Jin heard Ross whimper. Ross had tear stains running down is face but they didn't look fresh Max, well, lets just say he looked like he could do more damage to Tokyo in a day than Godzilla could do in a week. His hair was ruffled, his eyes showed tiredness and anger, and the way he walked showed that he wouldn't hesitate to snap your neck. 

He had a tight grip on Ross's hand and tear stains on his shirt which was mostly covered up by his jacket. He walked over to Adam taking Ross with him. Adam shrank back in fear. "I dont mind flights, but get night tickets again and I will not hesitate to slit your throat." Max said with a voice that would make Satan look nice. Adam nodded quickly, making it a major mental note. 

Ross whimpered softly as Max walked to a map, looking for the baggage claim. Adam and Jin looked at each other with fear in their eyes. They quickly followed Max as both of them started to walk towards the escalator. Red and Barney shared worried glances as all four of them followed.

They soon made it to their baggage claim section and waited for their luggage. While waiting, Adam went and made sure their rental car was ready. Once grabbing their luggage, they all went to the parking lot, getting their car. It was white and had two back rows of seats, not counting the drivers and passengers. It was silent the whole way to the car, Max had calmed down slightly while Ross was wiping way his tears. "I'll drive." Adam volunteered as he put his stuff in the back and got in the drivers seat.

No one responded as they all filed in. Red and Barney got the back and Max and Ross in the very back. Jin slipped into the passenger seat as Adam started the car. Even the ride to the hotel was silent. Max had Ross on his lap nuzzling his neck, whispering things to him. Red had ended up falling asleep on Barneys shoulder, his soft breathing also filling the car.

Once at the hotel everyone got out and Adam went in to check if their rooms were ready. Jin was amazed at the sight of the hotel. Large beautiful trees grew all around it, giving off huge gorgeous flowers. Many different types of plants lined the walkways, which were also covered with smaller flowers.

Everyone got their luggage from the trunk and went to meet up with Adam. Jin handed his luggage as they meet up with him by the fountain. The lobby was well lit, considering there were alto of openings and windows. It was breath taking. Jin smiled as Adam took his hand and walked to the elevator. The rest of the guys followed in. Max seemed calmer now. Now he looked like he could do the same amount of damage as Bowser could on a level in Mario. Once on the 32 floor they all got off and down a beautiful hallway.