Skyzan: Speedy Love 2

Max world whizzed by as he passed more cars by the second. Nothing was on his mind and even though he was quick around the track, inside the car felt calm and peaceful.

He was soon in third place with Sparkles and Sky ahead of him. "Nice and steady Max, keep your eyes on the road." Tim's voice came though to him, on his helmet.  "I know asshole!" Max snapped at him, angry that he got a late start cause of the handsome male.

"Okay what's up?" Tim asked in a motherly sort of way. "Nothing." Max replied shortly as he started another lap. "Max, tell me." Max gripped the wheel tighter.

"I said nothing! Goddammit! Can't you listen!" Max yelled as he swerved away from the wall he was about to hit. "Okay, I'm done. This anger is affecting your driving." Max sighed as there was a minute or two of silence. "Okay fine, I'll tell you." Max heard Tim happily sigh. "Okay what's up?"

Max sighed as he finished another lap. "You know Sky right?" Tim hummed in agreement. "Well I talked to him earlier and. . ." Max paused and tried to think carefully of his next words but got cut off  by Tim gasping. "You. . . like him?!" Tim said surprised.

Max drove in silence for a minute. "Oh I knew it! I saw you guys talking and I've never seen you so flustered!" Tim said happily. Max laughed softly. "Shut up. . ." He said in a more of a joking manner, a small laugh in his voice.

Tim then went silent for a while as Max drove around the track multiple times. "Max. . . Ross is coming up on your left." Max looked in the mirror and saw the gray car approach fast. Max pressed on the gas petal, increasing in speed as the gray car got farther away. Mad sighed and relaxed focusing on the road.

Max wasn't like that for long. Max's grip on the wheel tightened as he suddenly swerved in the center part of the track. Max looked behind him and saw a flash of gray before a car pulled up next to him. Max looked over and saw House_Owner.

Max  growled softly as he gripped the wheel and pressed the gas pedal harder. Ross then took a giant swerve, hitting Max's car with a loud bang. Max gasped and swerved into Ross's car, preventing himself from launching into the center ring of the track.

Tim gasped in Max's headphones, his mind finally comprehending what was happening. "Max! Slow down! Slow down!" Tim yelled urgently. Max gritted his teeth and ignored Tim. He could hear the metal of his car getting bent from the inside of his car.

Max sighed and decided to listen to Tim and suddenly brake, making his car stop. Ross's car slid off of Max's car and served into the green part of the track.

Max then launched forward and sped past the stunned Ross. "Five more laps come on..." Tim whispered in his headphones. Max grumbled as his instincts were wrong about the small male. He soon decided that he wasn't gonna let the win slip out of his grasp like that.

He slammed the gas petal and soon he was right up next to Sparkles, his black and red car going the same speed as he was. The ginger focused on the road until a loud pop filled the air. "Shit, Sparkles front tire just popped." Max saw him slow down and go into the pitstop to fix his tire.

Max took this opportunity and speed up right behind Sky. With only two final laps to go, Max's mind started to wander. He thought of the handsome male before him. The talk that they had before the race flashed in his mind. His laugh, his smile... everything stood out to Max.

He finished another lap as he was consumed in thought. He loved the man before him. He knew it sounded silly but it was true. Adam set off a feeling in Max no woman or any other man could. He soon finished the lap and it came down to minutes for winning the race, this being the final lap. "Max come on man! Just pass Sky and we can win this!!" Tim said excitedly/angrily through his headphones. Max sighed and sped up getting a few hundred feet in front of Adam.

Adam chuckled as he saw the black car pass him. "Took you long enough Mithzan." Adam said with a smile.

Max was three fourths of the way done with the lap. "Yes!! We have this win the bag!" Tim said happily. Max sighed and looked back at the golden car behind him before relying, "No..."

"W-what?" Tim said surprised. "I said we're not winning!" Max said and served his car making it turn sideways, almost like he was parallel parking. His car skid to the very edge of the finish line. His car lined perfectly up with it. Tim started to yell at Max but he took off his helmet to ignore him.

A flash of yellow passed in Max's vision. He sighed as he just gave up his win for the one he loved. Max then looked up and saw the front of  Adam's car inches from his. He gasped and slipped out of his car and saw Adam's car parked just the same way as his was. Adam was already out of his car. "Why did you do that?" Max asked, getting out fully.

"Cause I wanted to let you win." Adam said taking a few steps towards him. "But that's why I did it." Max said. "Nice hair." Adam said with a chuckle. Max ran his hand through his hair that was messed up by the helmet. "Max, can I tell you something?" Max looked up and nodded at the male.

Adam sighed. "I know we just met and all but when we talked earlier I felt the world slow down. I felt the world dissappear and it was just us. I know this may be soon but I really like you and I was wondering, would you like to go on and date with me?" Adam asked, a light pink dusted his cheeks.

Max smiled and nodded. "I would love to." He said happily. "R-really?" Adam said surprised. "Of course." Max smiled as Adam put his hand on his cheek. Max stepped a little closer, looking up at the handsome male before him. The two then both leaned in for a kiss. The crowed gasped and soon cheered in excitement as Max wrapped his arms around Adams neck and Adam rested his hands on Max's hips. The other racers started to clap and cheer for the two. And the race ended up in a tie.

Four years later. . .

Max stood up on the stage, claiming his prize for another win race. The other racers always feared the two would work together in the races but once the engines started the two were their own people. They didn't always win but when they did, it was fair.

Now as Max answered many questions from the crowd below the stage his lover came on the stage. Max smiled as he saw him come up. Adam gave him a peck on the cheek before quieting the crowed. "Adam what are you doing?" Max whispered. Adam ignore him and continued. "As you all know Max, my boyfriend, have been together for around four years."

"Adam what are you doing?!" Max whispered harshly. "Max." Adam said calmly. Max hushed up and was now curious. "I love you very very much and if you left I don't think I could go on. When I'm with you every minute slows down but overall time had flown faster than I have ever raced. So I was wondering, if you would always race with me?" Adam took out a black box and got down on one knee. Max gasped softly as tears slowly started to form. "Will you marry me?" Adam asked looking up at the ginger.

The crowed gasped and pictures started to snap. Adam stood up as a few tears trickled down Max's face. "Yes, of course." Max said so only that Adam could hear. The two kissed and the while world seemed to melt away.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Ello! Fictioneers!! How was that? I tried to write this as best as I could but it was a little difficult. But I hoped you all enjoyed it anyway and I will see you fictioneers soon!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=