Five Nights at Skymedia Part 3

"Im done, everything is done, everything is gone..." Husky said pacing around his dark office. "It's not.." Emily said coming out of one of the dark corners. "No, you don't understand a kid is dead! Don't just look at me Emily, call the police!"

"Stop yelling so loud everyone is in a panic alright, no one is quite sure what happened. I can make it all dissappear, you won't have to close Husky."

"What? How could ever make this work?" Husky said, his curiosity growing. "I don't know yet...but trust me. We're in this together...right?!" Emily said with a roughness in her voice, looking Husky dead in the eye. "Yeah....yeah..." Husky said nodding his head, with short pauses in between. It was like he was making sure he was making the right desicion.

Faint footsteps filled the now empty pizzeria. "You're broken but I can put you back together." Emily said crouching down to Golden-zan's height. He was now taken off the stage and sat against it. His jaw open and loose. Dried blood covered the inside of his mouth, and maybe a few remains of the kid's head. Emily chuckled softly as she touched his yellow 'z' lightly.

A familiar beeping sound filled the tiled room. The heart monitor going at a steady pace. Ross lay in the hospital bed, a bloody bandage around his head and a few wires leading into his body. Shelby stood by the end of the bed looking at Ross, worry filled her eyes while John sat in the uncomfortable chair, look at Ross. John still had the Foxy mask in his hand from the party. It was dark out considering it took a while to get him out of the jaws. John sighed as he thought about the accident. This was his fault and his fault only.

There was silence for a few seconds before Shelby spoke up. "Please get better Ross . . . please. . ." She whispered softly.

Ross started to regain his senses as he opened his eyes. He instantly saw his familiar room. He sat up and yawned. He looked around and saw all his toys. He hopped out of bed and looked around. The place seemed different but Ross couldn't trace it. He shrugged it off and walked out the right door. He walked down the long hallway and into the living room. He looked around for Golden-zan but could not find him. Then he head something clang in the kitchen.

He jumped slightly and walked towards it. He looked into the kitchen and saw a  tall figure playing with the pots and pans. He gasped softly at the sight. There stood Red, one of Johns friends that hurt him. He wore his iconic Dino suit and wore a white torn apron around his waist that said 'Let's Roar'. The red suit was torn in many places. Ross then saw his hands. The skin colored hands had many holes in them, the color was gone at the ends and there shown long metal claws.

Ross backed away but ended up hitting one of the stray pans, making it clang loudly against the wall. He stiffened as he saw the robotic thing look his way. The thing before him made his heart stop, for what was really seconds but felt like hours.

The red piercing eyes stared right into his. Ross finally got to look at his face. The his face was torn and scuffed in many places but what stood out the most was the teeth. Long slender white teeth shown through the sinister smile. Ross's breathing failed him for a moment as he stared at the creature.

"H-gey little b-b-uddy!" The thing said, walking closer to him. As soon as Ross realized what was happening he took off down the hallway. "That's n-not a very n-nice thing to do!" Red said looking around the corner, preparing his attack.

Ross ran into his room and shut the door loudly. He slowly backed away from the door, looking around his room once more. The quiet was almost unsettling.

For what seemed like hours, Ross stood there in his room, listening. Soon after a good three minutes have passed be heard the sound of tiny footsteps. Ross froze in place before looking at his bed. It was too dark to see anything so he gabbed a flashlight from under his bed. The then quickly flicked the switch only to find something that he thought he would never seen.

Three little animatronic boys sat on the bed, their slender teeth chattering repeatedly. They had brown/red hair with cracked sunglasses. Ross could see their bright eyes shining through the glass shards. One was red and the other green. He gasped and fell backward onto the ground. He then scrambled up and ran out the other door. He ran down the hallway right neat the grandfather clock. He didn't see Red anywhere but he did see something else going down the other hall.

Ross advanced forward, thinking it was a family member. He flicked on his light just to make sure. The sudden light made the figure look towards the source. Ross gasped loudly, now knowing that it wasn't a human. It was Golden-zan but he had the largest set of teeth in the world. Ross dropped the flashlight to the floor, the beam of light still on the  creepy animatronic. His clothes were torn and scuffed everywhere and his claws were way bigger than Reds.

Ross started to back up, keeping eye contact with the creature. His golden eyes bearing into the younger ones. Golden-zan then made a broken metal sound that made his jaw move slightly. Ross gasped softly as he saw blood stains on the teeth.

Then without hesitation Ross took off down the hallway. He heard loud footsteps right behind him. Ross then reached the end of the hallway, tears now streaming down his face. Golden-zan instantly grabbed Ross and picked him up, and showed him his teeth. Ross now had tears steaming down his cheeks and his cries of fear were loud. Within seconds Golden-zan had recreated the bite that was not long ago preformed. Then everything went black.

Back in the hospital, the heart monitor had slowed in beeps. Shelby gasped and John looked at the monitor with fear in his eyes. Seconds pass and soon the beating stopped. Both kids froze, not believing what they saw. Tears then started to pool in both their eyes, finally realizing their brother was gone.

Both kept their sobs quiet as they head the hospital door open. They both turned to see who it is and saw that it was Husky and Emily. Emily was wearing her new outfit, considering she got a promotion. The purple shirt went nicely with her blonde hair.

"I'm sorry." Husky said looking at the monitor. Both kids stayed silent and looked at their feet. Silence filled the room and soon Husky left without another word. "Do you wish to help your brother?" Shelby looked up, her eyes filled with sadness. "Yes I want to help my brother." Emily then looked at John, who nodded in response.

"Then I would like you two to follow me." Both Shelby and John looked at each other but nodded. The both left the room, Emily holding the door open. She looked at Ross laying in the bed. "I'll be back for you later." She said before closing the door, making the room fill with a soft click before silence settled back in.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Whoo!! Finished! So sorry this took so long, school is horrible. But I hope all you fictioneers enjoyed and I hope you are all well.

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=