Baby Trouble 2

"Ma! Ma! Ma!" Ross said happily as Max picked him up. Max was in shock as he made the younger into a more comfortable position. Ross giggled and grabbed Max's shirt. "Ma! Ma! Ma!" Ross said with a smile.

Max at the baby and was surprised with what he saw. He knew he had to tell the guys wondering if the same thing has happened to them. "Common, let's go see some friends." Max said walking to his car. He knew it was bad to drive without a car seat but he needed to got answers fast.
He set Ross on his lap and held onto him tightly.

He soon made it to Adams house. He didn't bother knocking but opened the door with Ross on his hip. "Adam?" Max called out through the empty house as the door shut. "Yeah?" Adam called back as he walked down the last staircase. He turned to look at Max.

Max quickly saw a black haired child, around Ross's age, wrapped in a towel and his hair slightly wet (moist).

"Don't go into the kitchen." Adam said with a straight face. Max gave him a questioning look. "Okay....?" Adam then went over to the couch and sat down with baby Jin on his lap. Max sat next to him and played the smiling child on his leg.

Ross looked towards Jin and made grabby hands at him. He softly made the J sound as he tried to get over to him. Max put him down on the floor, away from the coffee table, Adam doing the same. Ross soon made he way over to Jin and started smiling. Jin giggled softly and patted the ground in front of him.

Adam then stood up and went upstairs. Max didn't mind as he watched the two babies. Then he vision was blocked by something gray. "That's for Ross." Adam said as Max took the thing off his head. It was a large gray shirt. "Isn't this too big?" Max asked as he carefully picked up the child. Adam then held up two hair ties. "You tie the extra cloth into a bun in the back." Max was slightly impressed by this. He watched Adam first then successfully did it himself. Jin wore a purple shirt while Ross a gray one.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Adam got up and opened it. Adam faceplamed and let the person inside. Barney then came in with a small Red at his hip. "Heys guys. Sames problems?" Max nodded as Barney put Red down with the other two. He sighed as he sat on the couch as well. Adam closed the door and stood near the three babies.

"So how did Tim react to this?" Adam asked. Max looked up at him and looked at him weirdly. His eyes then widened shock filled his face. "I forgot about Tim. Shit!" He yelled standing up. "Max! Language!" Barney yelled. "Oh shut the fuck up." Max said quickly grabbing his keys and bolting out the door.

"Ma?" Ross asked looking toward the door, filled with confusion. Barney and Adam shrugged while Red patted Jin's face. "Pap pap pap." He said repeatedly.

Over time the two men found things for the babies to play with. Just some simple blocks and a few doggie toys were all they could find but it would work. They also took pictures and played with them.

After taking a few more pictures they heard a car door slam shut and the front door burst open. Once everything had settled they soon saw that it was Jess holding a tiny Shelby. "Guys can you help, please?" Jess said out of breath.