Baby Trouble 4

Ross had tears streaming down his cheeks, wanting his protective ginger back. Jess quickly put Shelby down and picked up the crying Ross. "Max will be here soon." She said softly. His whimpers slowed but the tears still ran.

"Adam, please call Max. At least ask him where he went." Jess said desperately.

~~~○~~~

Max sighed as he explained what happened to Ross, Red and Jin. Tim nodded, kinda confused but understood. "Sounds like magic if anything." Max rolled his eyes. Suddenly the Gravity Falls theme song filled the car. Reaching into his pocket, Max pulled put his phone and answered it. "What?" Max said, slightly out of breath.

"Max, where are you?" Adam asked, worried. Small whimpers came through the phone, they sounded faint though. "Coming home now with Tim. Why, something wrong?" Adam hesitated but said, "Ross is crying and nothing will calm him down. He says he wants you." Max grumbled under his breath. "Okay I'll be there." And with that he hung up.

"Buckle up Tim." Max said sternly as he sped down the freeway.

~~~○~~~

Ross's whimpers has died down but the tears slowly ran down his cheeks and his eyes where still filled with worry. "Ma?!" He asked the adults. Ross then reached over and grabbed the couches edge, pulling himself up. He then grabbed Adam's phone and started to pap it with his hand. "Ma?"

"Huh," Barney said. "He knew you were talking to Max, I'm surprised he knew that." Barney said, slightly impressed. Ross then tried to get on the couch, Adam pulling him up. Ross then held the phone in his hand and touched the screen. "Ma?!" New tears rolled down his face.

Suddenly the three adults hard a loud screech and a car door slam. They didn't have to think twice on who it was. The door busted open and next thing that they knew Max was sting on he couch, cuddling his little boyfriend.

"Shh, I'm here... I'm here.." Max whispered, holding Ross closer. Ross gripped Max's shirt tightly as his wimpering slowed. "Ma.." Ross said happily, looking up at him. Max smiled and ran his fingers through his very curly hair.

Ross then stood up on Max's lap and gave him a small peck on the nose. Max's face grew red as Ross sat back down on his lap.

"Ma... Ma... ma...." Ross mumbled as he tightly gripped Max's shirt and rested his head on his chest. Ross slowly closed his eyes and soon fell asleep. Max then looked up at every one to see them all staring at him. "What?" He snapped as he held Ross closer.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Another part done! I'm so glad I got this  done! I'm sorry if their short, I like to write in bursts. Love ya all!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=