A/N And Art Contest!

Hello Warriors! I need to explain a few things. I have been grounded for the past week, and will continue to stay grounded until I get some grades up. I am dearly sorry about this but I will try and write when I can. (I'm currently sneaking this, my mother forgot to take my tablet away).

Anyway! I have some cool ideas for some separate stories coming up and such! But now, to the fun stuff.

I will be holding an Art Contest! Whoo!

Anyone can participate and I will be ending the contest at the end of the month. Feb. 28 2017. Now, the catch. You may draw whatever you like but, it has to be based on these one shots;

Baby Trouble

Redney Underwater Love

Five Nights At Skymedia (The book)

Redney: Split (Upcoming book)

Now, of course there are prizes! Whoo!

BT~ A shout out and a specialized chapter where you can make anything happen

Underwater Love~ Shout Out and special chapter (Possibly cover for the book if I make one)

Five Nights At Skymedia ~Cover for new book

Redney: Split~ New Cover and recommendations for the book are considered

Now, if you want more information on any of these books them just DM me and I'll get you the info needed. And when you're ready to turn in your art to me just DM saying your done and I'll give you my email. Now keep In mind I may not answer right away, considering I can only talk at night without being caught.

And please don't do inappropriate art please! I will instantly be disqualifying you if you send me something like that.

Now, if you Warriors have any more questions just leave them down in the comments and I'll try my best to answer them. OH! AND WHEN YOU EMAIL ME, PLEASE, IN THE SUBJECT BOX PUT "Art Contest Wattpad" SO I KNOW IM NOT GETTING A RANDOM EMAIL!

Well I hope you all have fun! Remember, it end at the end of the month! 

I hope you all are well!

~Maddy