Chapter. 6

Today you and Steven turned 13. The gems and Greg threw you a party. It had games, presents, and cake! Everything was going perfectly, and now it was time to cut the cake. As Greg was cutting it you could tell that Steven and Amethyst couldn't wait to eat a slice. Garnet and Pearl seemed liked they could care less about the cake.
"Want some, (y/n)?" Amethyst asked, handing you a plate and fork.
"Sure." you replied, gently talking the plastic plate from her hands. The theme of the small party was Crying Breakfast Friends. A show you and Steven enjoyed watching early in the morning and late at night. The plates and decore all had characters on them, each looking depressed as always. Yet somehow, they brought you happiness. "This cake it amazing!" you gushed after taking a bite, stars forming in your eyes. "Really? I bought it from the super market," Greg laughed. You all laughed in response. "Alright, let's really get this party started!" Amethyst cheered, playing some music.

The party was over and everyone was asleep, or so you thought. You heard a quiet knock on your shared room. Steven stayed asleep, you however, slipped out of bed and opened the door. Garnet was standing there.
"(Y/n)! I didn't expect you to be awake.." Garnet whispered in a surprised tone of voice.
"Did you need something?" you asked.
"Yes, I have something for you." Garnet replied, a gift appeared in her hands and she handed it to you.
"What's this?" you asked.
"Open it," she said in reply.
You opened it carefully in an attempt to not wake Steven. Inside was a fighting outfit of your very own, a star placed on (star placement area).
"Garnet! I love it!" you whisper-yelled, hugging Garnet tightly. In return she lightly patted your head.
"I knew you would," Garnet replied with a small smirk.

Future vision....