Chapter. 67

(TODAY IS THE SUPERNATURAL PREMIERE, SO WHY THE HECK NOT MAKE A CHAPTER?)

"Greg, tell us again how you met Rose..." you smiled, looking up at him, your head resting in your hands.
"Geez, I've told you 3 this story about a million times, don't you get sick of it?"
"Never!!" the three of you yelled in unison. Greg sighed in defeat and grabbed his guitar.
"Might as well do it right,"

You sat in your room, thinking of ways to surprise Garnet.
"I could always... No.. Oh!! Nah..." you sat there, thinking out loud.
"Uhm, are you alright?" Pearl asked you, cocking an eyebrow.
"Yes. No. Maybe? I don't know..."
Pearl chuckled and took a seat next to you.
"Is there anything I can do to help?"
"Help me think of a way to show Garnet how much I love her!!" you blurted out, your eyes wide. Pearl stared at you for a moment, taking in your words.
"If there's anything I know how to do, it's how to show someone I love them."
"Sometimes a bit too much."

'Deep breaths' you thought to yourself, holding the crystalline whistle to your lips. You took a deep breath and blew into the instrument, a high-pitch noise erupting from it. In a matter of seconds Garnet appeared on the warp, making her way quickly towards you.
"What's the matter?! What are you doing here?!" Garnet frantically asked, referring to the strawberry battlefield.
"I... I just... I want you to... I wanted to show..."
'Calm down.'
You took a deep breath.
"I wanted to show you that I love you. I love everything about you. I love your voice, your lips, your hair, your personality... You."
Garnet smiled a big smile, she bent down so thay she could be close to your level.
"I love you too, Darling. More than you could ever imagine in your most ludicrous of fantasies." Garnet replied, planting a kiss on your forehead, then your cheeks, and finally your lips.

(Sorry about being so horrible with my updates. Marching band and school have been killing me. I'll try my best to update.)